eleven

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"For 's sake, I don't ing like that kid!" I yelled, glaring at the smirking in front of me who kept on pestering me ever since I woke up.


"You just don't realize that yet, jimin-ah." He smiled, showing his boxy grin, making me much more irritated than before.


"Just leave me the hell alone, taehyung." I rolled my eyes, turning around the corner as I made my way into the kitchen. "I'm telling you, I'm not gay okay? I'm ing straight. I like girls, not boys."


"Okay.." He chuckled. "If you say so."


"I'm not joking, okay?!" I exclaimed, turning around to look at him. "I've never dated nor have liked boys other than a friend. So cut the crap, because I'm not ing gay, you get that?!"


"What's so wrong with being gay?!" He yelled back, slightly glaring at me with a pout.


"There's nothing wrong with it!" I argued. "Not everyone is gay, okay? I know you are and I respect that so can you please respect my uality?!"


"Fine! I'm sorry!" Taehyung rolled his eyes before crossing both his arms against his chest and left without another word like the brat that he is.


Tae just doesn't understand does he? I'm not gay, I could never like anyone other than girls. I've been straight my whole life and I just can't just turn gay just because somebody tells me so. There's no way I like jungkook, maybe I'm just fond of him because he's different but that's that. I don't like the kid in a romantic way, I could never.


I just had recovered from a broken heart, how the hell could he think that I'd easily like someone after what happened? more importantly, how could I like jungkook when I'm completely straight? this isn't just a phase, I know I'm straight. I'm not gay.


With a sigh, I grabbed some milk and cereal in the fridge then made my way to the stool and ate my breakfast.


"Good morning!" I look up and was greeted by Jin's smiling face as he waved at me


"Morning." I replied casually, once again eating my cereal.


"Uhm, Jimin?" Jin called, making me once again look up from my food and raise a brow at him. "W-we're all going back to the farm..I just want to ask you for a favor if that's fine with you?"


"Yeah, what is it?"


"Can you like....babysit jungkook while we're away?" He shyly asked, rubbing the back of his neck as he gave me a sheepish smile.


I was taken aback by the idea. Ever since that day we went to that seafood restaurant, jungkook has been acting strange these days. It's like he freaks out whenever he hears or just feels my presence. And what's worse is that, I kinda feel sad about it.


I feel bad whenever he's avoiding me or when he suddenly goes silent whenever I'm around. It's like something inside of me breaks whenever he ignores me. I don't know why but I don't like this feeling, in fact, i loathe it.


"Please, jimin-ah!" Jin pleaded, clinging on to my arm and pouting.


but I guess I have no other choice than to babysit him, right? I mean, what could possibly go wrong?


"Fine." I retorted, rolling my eyes at the cheerful hyung in front of me, pestering me with hugs and kisses as I try to escape from him and dodge his every attempts. "Hyung....stop, that's disgusting!"


He stopped for a moment, his eyes going wide before he broke into a full blown grin, extending his arms to hug me. "What are yo—"


"It's so good to hear you calling me hyung, jiminie." He smiled, tightening his embrace. I felt touched at his words, how a simple word could make him this happy, it's wierd but it's a good wierd, I like it. And as if on reflex, my arms slowly wrapped around him as a smile slowly crept on my face.


"Seokjin hyung."

 

 


I watched as yoongi escorts jungkook down the staircase, holding him tight yet at the sake time gentle. He was telling the younger about something I couldn't quite hear since they're far away from me. He said something before glaring at my direction then back to jungkook, fixing his clothes before placing a soft kiss on top of his head. "Hyung is leaving now, jungkook-ah. Take care and remember what I said." He smiled, the smile that he only shows to no one other than his little brother— his gummy smile. But it quickly transformed into one of his grim looks as his eyes laid on me. "Take good care of my brother of I'm gonna beat your ing !"


"Y-yes..." I stuttered but quickly shrugging it off with an eye roll. "Whatever."


"B-bye hyung...I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter