nine

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I woke up when I felt a cold substance hit my face, making me jolt up from my sleep and shiver in cold. How the hell did rain get in here, and it's summer why the hell is it raining?!


"Good morning, pretty boy." I heard someone said from behind. I turned around only to see the , holding a pail in hand, smirking at me. "I never did really liked seeing your face, but unlucky for me, halmeoni sent me to come and wake you up."


"You !" I yelled, taking off my now soaked shirt and glaring at the smirking man in front of me.


"Get ready, tard." He replied with a bored tone. "Halmeoni needs you asap." then he turned around and went for the door, bringing his pail along with him. He gave me a mocking wink before he's completely out of sight, leaving me annoyed and irritated at that short old man.


Yoongi irritates the out of me, but I did what I was told and got ready, grabbing my convers, pairing it with a black skinny jeans and my nirvana t-shirt that I liked to much. After I got ready, I went for the door when taehyung popped out of nowhere, scaring the out of me.


"The hell, man?"


He just giggled before checking me out, eyes scanning from head to toe which kinda wierded me out. "Hey, I know I'm hot but it's rude to stare." I teased.


"You're seriously wearing that?" He asked and I just gave him a 'duh' look since it's clear that I'm already wearing it. Aish this pabo. "No, you don't get it. We're going on halmeoni's farm, jimin-ah."


"Wait, what?" I raised a brow. I looked at him up and down, just like what he did earlier, realizing that he's wearing a long sleeve, loose pants and a black farming boots.


"We're going on a farm, it's harvest time." 


"But I'm not a farmer why the hell would I go there?" I irritatedly muttered.


"We kind need an extra help." He sheepishly smiled, earning a scowl from me at the thought of me walking on dirt. But maybe halmeoni would be kind enough to not let her grandson perish under the sun. I'm her grandson after all. "—but you need to change first into boots and—"


"Nahh, I'm good tae." I smugly smiled. Halmeoni would just have me there to see how it is to harvest, she wouldn't really let me do it, knowing my lack of knowledge in that kind of activity and my lack of experience.


"You, sure?" Tae asked. "I mean, it's pretty hot ther—"


"No, tae. I'll be fine." I smirked, earning a skeptical look from him.


"Alright, suit yourself."


Jungkook was the only one dressed casually aside from me, when taehyung and I reached the living room. Halmeoni and jin was in the kitchen, packing foods for us to eat whilst namjoon, hoseok and yoongi are having a serious conversation on the side, leaving the younger awkwardly seating alone in the sofa.


"Taehyung-ah!" Hoseok called with a huge grin on his face. Both tae and I snapped our heads to where he is, taehyung blushing like a tomato whilst the other happily skipped towards him. "Oh hi, jimin." He smiled, earning a small nod from me.


"Wait, you're wearing that?" Namjoon asked me, eyeing me up and down, and just like taehyung, he was wearing a long sleeve, a loose pants and a black boot. But unlike taehyung, namjoon has a hat made out of straw placed on his head, making him look really like a farmer.


"Yeah." I replied like it was no big deal.


"This head, is even more stupid than I thought." Yoongi laughed, earning a glare from me and a smack from hoseok. "Yah! What was that for?!"


"That's bad, hyung." Hoseok scolded with a pout, earning an eye roll from the older before leaving, saying how he's better off with halmeoni and jin than with us, idiots.


I was chuckling at his retreating figure when my eyes landed to the silent boy sitting alone in the couch, holding his wooden crane with both hands as he stared at nothing in particular. And suddenly, for some wierd unknown reasons, I had the urge to go sit next to him.


so I did.


"Hey." I shyly greeted, scratching the back of my neck, looking away. Geez why the hell am I like this? He's just a kid for 's sake.


"Hi." He replied with a slight smile, staring up ahead of us.


"So...uh, h-how was your sleep?" I stuttered, mentally slapping myself for doing so. Seriously park jimin, get your together. "I..I mean—"


"It was g-great...hyung." Jungkook shyly replied, now sitting very still as his hand trembled while holding his wooden crane.


"Are you okay, Jungkook? You're shivering." I asked, worried as I gently place a hand in his back to try and ease him but regretted afterwards when Jungkook jolted in his seat. I eyed him wierdly, raising a brow. "Are you sick or something?" I asked again.


"N-no, hyung..." He answered, looking down on his hands and fiddling with the hem of his shirt. "I....I'm f-fine.."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter