twenty-nine

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


" you!" Jimin spat, glaring at the smirking man in fron of him, unable to move due to his hands tied behind his back.

"Where is Jungkook you motherer!" He tried to move, wishing for the ropes to break so he could strangle him to death.


"Oh, he's fine." Jaebum retorted. "I think?"


The answer made the younger gone wild, his eyes darkening as he whined in his seat, wanting to be freed. "What the did you do?!" He snarled as Jaebum errupted into fits of laughter, finding pleasure in the situation.


"Nothing," he shrugged but with a devious smirked plastered on his face which made Jimin much more mad. "I'll ing kill you!" the younger growled, his knuckles turning white.


"Ooh, scary." Jaebum mocked, landing a strong slap across Jimin's cheeks which sent his head to the side. "Should I be shivering in fear now?" He laughed, circling around Jimin as the latter followed his every movement.


"Where the is Jungkook, you bastard!" Jimin growled, earning a punch from the latter.


"Oh my gosh, you're so loud!" Jaebum sneered, landing another punch on his jaw. "Fine, fine, since I'm in a good mood today I'll let you see your ."


Jimin watched as two buffed men entered the room, held him by the arm and lead him outside. From what he sees, he looks like in some kind of a mansion, based on the painting neatly placed on the walls, a red carpet and luxurious decors everywhere. The place was so familiar that it made him want to barf, remembering the memories he had here that he had hid in the deepest depths of his memory.

 

They passed by many rooms, mostly contaning Jaebum's men with their es, having in the bed and too lazy to even close their doors. Jimin remembered himself being in one of those rooms, ing the life out of someone, how he and Jackson would always bet on who gets the hottest chick in town.

 

They turned into a corner, as more rooms came into view, one of them having a woman who's being forced to have as the man pinned both her arms against her head whilst her cries and pleads were audible, a few tears staining her cheeks. "P-please no!" Jimin have heard her pleading, remembering that fateful day he had made the same crime, one again being one of those rooms.

 

Jimin hated himself for doing such crimes back then. He did some things he was proud of, but it was only for a brief moment, anxiety washing over him as he recalled his parents words. But him being young and stupid, he didn't stop. He became Jaebum's second in command, along with Jackson. But no matter how many lives he's taken or how many s he had ed, he could never feel proud of himself.


He feels disgusted, instead.


It was much more heart clenching, knowing that his parents aren't aware of any of his s. Well they know about him being a school troublemaker and as the black sheep of the family, but they never knew about what Jimin did behind their backs. They never knew that Jimin did drugs and was part of the most notorious gang in Korea.


But it all came crumbling down when Jaebum's sister became obsessed with him, following him everywhere and demanding for his love, forcing him to be her boyfriend, marry her even. But Jimin disliked the idea, he never liked nor felt anything for Nina. He maybe and and a jerk but he knows damn well the importance of marriage, and he hopes to find his true love someday and not like this.


Jimin remembered being dragged the same way like this years ago, days after Nina's death. Jaebum have tortured him here and have planned to kill him, but Jackson helped him get away and together, they left the gang and avoide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter