twenty

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook heard the door opened, making him immediately stood up from the bed which suprised him because it's not usual for him to behave like this. "Kookie?" He heard his hyung's sweet gentle voice called.


"Y-yes, hyung?" He raised his brows, walking closer towards the voice like what he usually do whenever yoongi calls him.


"Nothing..it's just..can I," Jimin paused, making jungkook brows crease in curiosity as he waited for jimin to finish. "....can I h-hug you?" he heard the older asked.


He could feel his cheeks heat upon hearing the older's request, biting his lip as he stood on his place frozen, eyes blinking rapidly. "W-what?" he stuttered out.


"No, nevermind, just forget what I said," he heard his hyung say, but jungkook didn't miss the sadness laced in his voice as jimin spoke. Jungkook felt like jimin was about to leave, and as if on reflex, his hand reach out to him and managed to hold a small part of jimin's shirt.


He felt the older stiffened, making him quickly take his hand back and lower his head, cheeks red as ever. "A-are you okay, hyung?" he asked, "What's the matter?" there was silence after that, making jungkook slightly regret as to why he did all those.


The silence was defeaning for jungkook's ear, because he could completely hear how fast his heart was beating, pounding against his chest so hard as if it'll burst sooner or later. Unconciously, he bit his lip, unaware of how the older's eyes followed the action.


"," he heard jimin grumbled.


"Hyu–" he didn't get to finish his words when he quickly pulled by the arm, his back hitting the hard wall, a pair of lips against his own, claiming his very first kiss.


His eyes widened, he maybe blind but completely knows that jimin had him trapped by the wall, kissing him. And to be frankly honest, instead of wanting to push the older away as to what yoongi have once told him, he was craving to do the opposite.


Jimin's lips felt so soft and tastes like mint, making jungkook loose his mind at such intense feeling forming in the pit of his stomach, his mind going crazy as he contemplates on whether to push the older or not, feeling kinda odd for even doing so because yoongi's orders were completely clear and firm.


"If someone kisses you, push them away, if they wont move then kick them where the sun doesn't shine." He remembered his big brother's words.


But as much as he tried, he couldn't bring himself to push the older away nor kick him underneath. Instead he closed his eyes and moved away from the kiss, lips pursed together, tasting the familiar mint that jimin's lips tasted.


"— jungkook I'm so sorr–" he could feel jimin panic as he felt a hand cupping his face.


"Sorry.." Jungkook embarassedly apologized, making the older frown in confusion.


"Wha–"


"I w-want to kiss you back, but I d-don't know how to." He lowly confessed, head hang low out of embarassment, cheeks red as ever. Jungkook later on realized what he had just said which kinda made him much more nervous than ever, and was about to take back his words when he once again felt those soft lips brushi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter