nineteen

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3rd person's


Jimin thought it was a great day to bring jungkook into the sea, having the whole resort reserved just for the both of them. He badly wanted to bring jungkook in an amusement park but he knows that the younger wouldn't have much fun due to his inabilities. And listening to the ocean waves and breathing in the fresh salty smell that it brings is far more romantic, he decided.


He lead the younger by the hand towards the sea, holding it tightly and possesively, afraid that if he lets go, jungkook would disappear. 


He didn't know why but these recent days, he feels threatened. He feels afraid for some reasons, he thinks that if he lets jungkook away from his sight even just the slightest second, he wouldn't be able to see him anymore, and just the mere thought of not being with the younger just sorrows him.


He doesn't like it, not even the slightest bit.


"The water feels so warm, hyung." He heard jungkook say with a huge grin plastered on his face. "Is the sun setting?" he asks.


A small smile crept on the corners of Jimin's lips, silently staring at the young boy beside him, just taking in how beautiful he just his and how perfect this moment is, with their hands clasped together, half drenched in the sea, alone and safe in each other's presence. "No kookie-ah, it's still two in the afternoon." He smiled back, completely aware that the younger couldn't see him, but he smiled anyway.


"Oh," was jungkook replied, frowning for a moment before once again grinning from ear to ear. "H-hyung...can we...can we go deeper into the water?" he shyly requested, ears going pink.


Jimin always finds jungkook being shy, adorable. He had always find the younger simply cute and very attractive without even trying to be. He had always found jungkook's eyes very captivating, it's like everytime he locks eyes with the younger's hazel orbs, he found himself drowing and mesmerized. Because sure he can't see, but his eyes spoke the most honest things than those who could see.


Jungkook might not have told him, but jimin knew. He might not have heard it straight from his mouth but jimin completely felt it, he could read them in the younger's eyes,


that it wasn't just him,


that they were real.


and that was what jimin feared the most. Because he knew he needs to leave and forget everything behind one point or another. He knew that their time would only last longer but never forever. Because no matter how real they feel for each other is, they couldn't deny the inevitable.


The smile on jimin's face faltered as he recalled the thousands of reasons as to why they couldn't be together, that no matter how much he doesn't want to leave, he couldn't bring jungkook into all of his s. He can't let jungkook into his ed up life.


He just can't.


"Hyung?" he heard the younger called, feeling a light squeez in his hand, breaking him from his trance. Jungkook had a worried look on his face as he stared ahead, probably wondering why his hyung suddenly became awfully quiet.


"Of course, kookie-ah." He smiled, recalling the younger's request earlier, trying to sound cheerful as possible as he slowly dragged the younger deeper into the water. A sigh of relief washed through him when he saw the jungkook smile, afraid to worry the younger.


Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter