fourteen

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"What the did you say?!" Yoongi exclaimed, making taehyung flinch at his sudden raise of voice.


I stood by the door frame of taehyung's room, watching the scene unfold. Taehyung nervously gulped as he slowly backed away from the furious man. "Kim Taehyung, ing answer me!" He shouted which only made the said man much more scared than before, but it didn't fave yoongi though, as he grabbed taehyung's collar. "Why is there a mothering bruise in jungkook's leg?!" he hissed.


Well apparently, Yoongi came home and checked on his little brother but as soon as he saw the bruise in his brother's legs, he went on a total rampage. But if it weren't for it, we wouldn't have found out the bruise in jungkook's leg since he was wearing pants earlier when we brought him home.


"H-hyung—"


"He got hit by a ball." I blurted out, but immediately regretted it when yoongi's gaze snapped towards me and I would be lying if those deadly stares didn't faze me at all. He literally have 'murder' written all over his face, damn this boy.


"T-there was a b-bunch of guys earlier in the when we were strolling around the village, hyung." Taehyung said with a shaky voice.


"Who the dared to hit my brother?!" He spat, but it didn't look like the question was directed to either of us as he loosened his grip on tae's collar and glared at no one in particular.


"Some teenage boys." I answered anyway, mentally patting myself for being able to say those words without stuttering like taehyung.


"Who are they?" he asks.


"How the hell should I know?" and my sarcastic self just couldn't shut the up.


Yoongi glared at me and was about to charge at me when taehyung held him back. "T-they looked unfamiliar, hyung. I d-don't think I've seen them in the village before." he said, with his eyes closed, scared to death.


The white haired man was silent for a moment and looked like he's in deep thought as his brows creased together. But it was immediately replaced by a scowl as he balled both of his fists in his sides. "ers." He muttered before walking out of the room.


We both let out the breath we didn't know we were holding, relief painted in both of our faces as I made my way to lay on tae's bed, and so did he.


"Don't laugh but that scared the heck out of me..." He confessed, burrying his face in his pillow, earning a chuckle from me. "I said don't laugh!" He pouted.


"Wanna know a secret?" I asked, staring at the ceiling. 


I could see him look up at me with questioning eyes from my peripheral vision, hugging his wierd looking pillow closer to his chest. "Uhmm, yes?" he answered or more liked asked, but who cares.


"That also scared the out of me.." I confessed.


He stayed silent for a while, just staring at me with a blank face, before bursting imto fits of laughter. "..and now you're laughing." I rolled my eyes.


"S-sorry...it's just that it's the first time I've heard you say that." He said in between laughs, dramatically wiping fake tears in the corners of his eyes. "Maybe you're not that much of an after all."


"I guess so.."


We both stayed in his room for a while, talking about nonsense things. Taehyung was the one talking most of the time, sharing his stories and experiences since he was a kid, and how he met everyone.


After a quite while, a yawn escaped from the both of us, making us both chuckle before excusing ourselves and went our separate ways and called it a day. "G'night, Jiminie!" He smiled, showing me his box like grin. I just gave him a lazy nod before making my way to my room, craving for my bed.


I was on my way to my room, wanting nothing but a good night sleep when I walked by Jungkook's door, alightly ajar. It's been a month since I started living here yet I've never been inside of his room, not even a glance of what's inside.


Curiosity crept through me, unconcious of my hand reaching for the door knob. When I felt the cold metal touch my hand, I immediately let go and shook my head. "No, this isn't right." I muttered, debating on whether to open the door or not.


he won't see you anyway,


"But that's a total move." I retorted, completely aware that I'm talking all by myself. "Plus, why the would I want to go in there?" I thought for a while before deciding against the idea,


I don't even know why I'm here when I'm supposed to be in my bed, sleeping. Shaking my head, I turned around and made my way to my room, but halfway there, I heard his door creaked open, making turn around and look back at the boy who looks like he'a going to north pole by the amount of jackets he's wearing.


An odd feeling crept inside of me as I watched him hug himself like he's in deep cold. "H-hyung?" he asked, eyes blinking rapidly.


"I'm here." I answered. He followed the sound, his eyes locking with mine, aware that he couldn't see me yet it felt like he was staring through me, once again feeling this wierd sensation in my insides.


He slowly made his way towards me, taking step after step as I frowned as I watch him limping. "J-jimin hyuuung." He flinched, stopping dead on his tracks as he looked down.


"What's the matter, kookie?" I asked, reaching for him. "Is there something wrong?" I asked.


"M-mianhe hyung..." He sobbed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter