seventeen

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I took short glances at the grinning boy beside me, wind hitting his hair as it flies everywhere, eyes slightly squinted for smiling from ear to ear, the sun setting on his face so perfectly, highlighting his features, making such a breathtaking masterpiece.


A small smile crept in the corners of my lips as I held on the steering wheel, driving this convertible car that I have stolen from my brother earlier, which probably would result a beating once we get home tomorrow.


"Are you enjoying this?" I asked, a huge grin plastered on my face.


He nodded almost all to quickly, raising his hands up high to feel the breeze, making me chuckle. "T-this...this is fun." He smiled, "but..." he suddenly put down his hands, his head hang low, making me slow down my speed to check on him.


"What's the matter?" I asked, placing a hand on top of his. "Are you okay?" he flinched at the contact and immediately shook his head, giving me a small smile.


"It's nothing..." He muttered, "it's just that yoongi hyung might scold me for this..."


I smiled, giving his hand a little squeez. "Don't worry, he'll probably beat me than scold you, your brother loves you way too much to even yell at you." I chuckled, earning a small laugh from him. "..but if he does, I'll protect you." I winked, even though I know he couldn't see me.


He stiffened, cheeks growing red as he looked away, making me laugh. "Are you blushing?" I teased, earning a gentle smack from him on the chest. "You're so cute when you're blushing, kookie-ah." I once again teased, making him groan as he hid his face on both of his palms.


"You know you like it," I laughed.


"Stop," I heard him groan in a muffled voice. I reached up to him and tried to scoot his hands away, but he kept on slapping my hands, burrying his face deeper in his palms. "hyuuuung~"


"I just want to see your face, kookie-ah."


"I don't want to,"


"Then I'll just have to annoy you more then." I smirked.


He once again groaned, pouting as he crossed his hands on his chest like a whinning five years old. "Don't do that, kookie." I warned.


"Why not?" he asked.


"...because it's urging me to kiss you." I replied, feeling him freeze on his spot as those words escaped from my lips, face palming myself for being too forward.


I took a glance at him, only to see his cheeks which apparently have grown redder than before, eyes wide as he gulped. "H-hey...I was just joking.." no, i wasn't, I awkwardly laughed, mentally murdering myself a hundred times.


Something flash in his eyes that I couldn't quite understand, but it was only for a brief moment before he smiled, once again raising his hands up, feeling the breeze as I chuckle at how adorable he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter