thirty

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jungkook could only see black, just the darkness, but his thoughts were too loud along with Jimin's loud growls, punches and curses echoed through the walls of the small room they're in.


"You !" He heard Jimin yelled, making him flinch as he heard a crashes, like a man has just been thrown somewhere.


The poor boy curled himself, hands over his ears a few tears cascading down his cheeks. He just want nothing but to be set free and leave, he just want to be with his Jimin hyung, be in his arms peacefully, but it seems like it'll be a long way to get there.


Jimin on the other hand, felt rage took over his whole body, eyes darkening as he landed a strong punch on one of the men's jaw. The guards would get to punch him from time to time but it wasn't as strong as the boy's punches, full of hatred and anger as he recalled the cuts and bruises pained all over Jungkook's body.


"You bastards!" He growled, kicking one man on his leg. " where's your strengths now?!"


He picked up a broken chair and slammed it against the last man standing, wiping the blood dripping down his lips as he kneeled, panting with heavy sweats on the sides of his face. ", my hurts." he muttered, remembering how one of the guards had kicked him in the bum earlier.


He glanced at the four men lying on the ground before making his way towards Jungkook who jolted at the sudden contact. "Kookie, it's me." He said in a soft tone to which made the younger calm down and wrap his arms around the Jimin.


"We have to get out of here," Jimin fumbled, pulling the younger up and directed to the door, his hand tight on younger's as he looked from left to right for any signs of guards nearby. He quickly pulled Jungkook behind him when he found no one, slowly making it to the ground floor without getting noticed.


As Jungkook held Jimin's hand tighter, he could feel his heart beating faster and faster, his mind going crazy thinking about the possibilities what Jaebum could do once they were caught. He could kill them for real this time since the one person he was waiting for was already here, Jimin. Unconciously, Jungkook bit his lip, seeing nothing but darkness which made everything a lot worse.


What if they gets separated? who would protect him, because he's sure as hell he couldn't protect his self.


Jungkook was nervous and Jimin could feel it, feeling the younger's now sweaty palms against his, the grip on his shirt as they walked farther and farther away from the room. So held the younger's hand, giving it a little squeez. "We'll get through this, I promise." he whispered and gave a soft peck against the younger's knuckles.


Jungkook only replied with a small smile, but the nervousness inside him never subsided, sure he was delighted to feel the care of his lover but there's just something about their state that he could never get himself to calm down and think positively. Maybe it was because he was tortured for days, maybe fear took a toll on him, he didn't know.


"H-hyung," he whispered as his grip tightened, the same time Jimin came into a halt, a gasp escaping his lips.


"Now where do you think you're going?" That same dangerous voice said, that familiar voice that Jungkook have grown afraid of as he froze, tears once again returning to his eyes as he recalled the things the man did to his poor and weak body, the very same man who wants Jimin dead.


"You don't think I'd just let you off that easy, do you?" He heard the man laughed, a few footsteps was heard before a slap echoed through the hallways, but Jungkook didn't feel that familiar sting in his cheeks nor anywhere on his body as he gasps, realizing that Jaebum had slapped Jimin.


But before Jimin could retort anything or take action, he felt a punch in his gut, sending him to the ground, "S-stop..please!" he heard his lover scream, and as he looked up, Jaebum had already gripped on the younger's hair, a few men came closer to hold Jimin still to which he tried to protest but stopped when he felt a kick in his stomach, making him cough blood.


"Fun time's over, lover boy." Jaebum smirked, pulling harder on Jungkook's hair, making the young boy throw his he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter