thirty-four

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yoongi watched in horror as he stared at his brother, his heart pounding loudly in his chest with tears spilling in the corners of his eyes. He couldn't quite point out what he was feeling as he rushed to his side and hugged the younger as tight as he could. He wanted to scream, but nothing would come out no matter how big he opens his mouth.

 

So he just smiled as he caressed the younger's cheeks who stared back at him with his brows creased together.

 

"A-are you my b-brother?" Jungkook's first words after he woke up from the surgery, to which Yoongi responded with a huge grin, nodding his head as he peppered his dongsaeng with kisses all over his face, earning cute and adorable giggles from the younger. "H-hyung...Yoongi hyung." He smiled, cupping the older's cheeks as he cried in glee. "I see you, hyung. I can see you." He said, almost in disbelief.

 


"Yes, Jungkook-ah." Yoongi nodded, "You can see me."

 

The said man turned his head to the group of people surrounding the room, one wearig a white coat which he assumes as his doctor. His eyes then roamed to the old lady smiling so widely in the room. "Jungkook-ah, it's halmeoni." She smiled, walking closer to hug the younger to which jungkook hugged her back.

 

"I'm Jin." said by a handsome boy with broad shoulders, walking towards him and gave him a small peck in the forehead, earning a small smile from the younger as his gaze transferred to the tall boy behind his hyung, smiling at him with his dimples showing off. "..and I'm namjoon." he said and tapped jungkook's nose.

 

"Can you tell who I am, Jungkook-ah?" Jungkook snapped his head to the voice, revealing a long faced male with a huge grin plastered on his face. Based on his voice and the way he smiles, jungkook already knows. "Hobi hyung?" he asked to which the older jumped in glee and rushed to his side, playfully messing his hair.

 

His gaze then fell to the only man standing by the door, he had on a sweet smile as he gazed down at jungkook. His features looked gentle and very innocent with a few small bruises in his cheeks. "J-jimin hyung?" He blurted out, hoping and wishing that it would be him.

 

The male's face fell, his smile faltering as he pouted. "It's taehyung, Jungkook-ah." he stompped his feet in a cute way as he strolled towards Jungkook. "How could you not recognize me, Jungkook. I'm hurt." He said, making the younger chuckle as he reached out to hug the older.

 

Jungkook proved that it was true that Taehyung's face is indeed a complete opposite of his face. Because jungkook have always imagined taehyung looking like a fierce guy based on his voice, but he was shocked to see how angelic his hyung looked and nothing like how he imagined him to be.

 

But that was beyond in Jungkook's mind as of this moment, because all he could think of was,

 

where the heck is his Jimin hyung?

 

 

 


Jungkook kept on looking around his surroundings and could never seem to stop from doing so, still amazed and in awe that he finally could see. A huge smile was etched on his lips but a small tin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter