two

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"What the ?!" Jimin cursed as he reached for his head, massaging his now aching skull with his eyes closed, resting his free hand on the floor.


"Oh my gosh, I'm very sorry!" He heard a deep voice said and the next he know, he was being pulled up gently on his feet as a hand reached to his head. "Are you okay?" the unknown man said, making Jimin's blood boil.


"You just ing knocked me on the ground and you ing dare to ask me if I'm okay?! Are people in this village that stupid or you're just the only one?!" He yelled, opening his eyes and glared at the boy who had just knock him on to the concrete, not too long ago. The said boy, cowered in guilt and fear as he bowed his head and muttered multiple apologies, making Jimin want to smack the other for probably ruining his favorite black ripped skinny jeans. "Whatever." He rolled his eyes and walked away, ignoring the scared boy and made his way back to where he came from.


Jimin hated being here in busan. He hated how his parents had just easily decided to throw him here without even thinking about it twice and forced him to stay with his grandmother who he barely even know nor recognized, for who knows how long. This place just doesn't suit Jimin's standards with only trees and crops everywhere.


He unlocked his phone and tried to dial his bestfriend's number, but to his dismay, the signal in the area he's in is quite low, making Jackson's phone unreachable. He groaned for like the nth time today, as he stompped his feet where his mom and grandmother are talking, along with his brother who did nothing but mock him all through-out the ride to busan.


"So how was the place, Jimin?" His mother, Dara, asked when his grandmother excused herself and went into what he thinks is the kitchen.


"It ," he muttered under his breath but his mother, having a sharp ear, have heard everything his son have said, giving him a good smack in the head as his older so laughed in the background at his little brother's misery. "Mom! What was that for?!" Jimin whined, earning another smack from his mother.


"Be respectful, Park Jimin." His mother scolded. "I didn't raise you to act like a rascal."


"Yes mom." He pouted, annoyed that only his mother could dominate him in just a blink of an eye. Jimin might be an but his mother will always be the only exception, because his mother have pretty much dealt with him all his bulls in life and not once have treated him differently.


"...and Suho," his gave his brother a stern look, making the said man stop from laughing as he gulped in nervousity. "Stop teasing your brother or it'll be the both of you who gets to live here." she warned, making Jimin smirk as he mocked his brother.


"Yes mom." Suho repeated his little brother's words, making Jimin bit his lip to suppress his laugh.


Not long after, an old lady whom Jimin known as his grandmother, walked down the staircase with a familiar boy trailing behind. "Oh, Jimin. You're back already?" the latter only nodded, forcing a smile as he shoot daggers at the boy behind his grandmother. "This is taehyung by the way. He'll be the one helping you with everything around here." she added, gesturing towards the boy who has been cowardly ducking his head behind.


"H-hello..I'm Taehyung." He muttered embrassed as he bowed at the three. Mrs. Park smiled before she walked to gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter