thirty-one

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jimin could feel the rapid beating of his heart, he could hear the constant calling for a certain name as his sight got more blury and blury by the second as gunshots and raged curses echoed everywhere, his body growing weaker and weaker by the second as he found himself tripping over the floor, his back coming contact with the concrete as he felt the swelling and the bruises painted in his body grow more painful, making him groan in pain. "," he cursed.

 

His eys snapped to the blurry image of mint, coming closer towards him as he felt the man kneel in front. "Open your mouth," he heard yoongi's familiar raspy voice, obediently oblidged as he opend his mouth, not really knowing what'll the older do.

 

To his surprise he felt a small round thing inside his mouth, startling him until he felt a hand on his shoulders. "Swallow it if you still want to live." He heard the older, hesitating at first until he finally gulped the medicine that yoongi has given him, finding himself slowly recovering, his sight slowly getting clearer by each time he blinks.

 

Yoongi's clear face came into view as he stared back at the younger without any hint of emotion, his gun in hand as he eyed Jimin for further damage. The latter on the other hand, found himself slowly recovering, his body now numb from all the pain he had just felt earlier, finding it refreshing yet quite odd. He have come to the conclusion that yoongi did indeed gave him a drug as he feels his blood rising, a special kind of euphoria blazing through his veins as a loud laugh escaped from his mouth.

 


Yoongi could only sigh, shaking his head as he turn his back away from the high child. "I knew this was a bad idea, suho." Jimin have heard him say, making the boy stand on his feet and tugged the older's shirt closer to his face, earning a yelp from him.

 

"Hyuuung~" Jimin cooed, happy to finally talk to his brother as another sigh escaped from yoongi's lips, rolling his eyes as he pushed the younger away. "I ing told you!" Yoongi growled, earning chuckled and laughs from the others who were listening.

 

"Just give him his earpiece and calm him down, bring him back to his senses." Suho ordered in between his laughs. "Give him a gun as well, but not after he's sober."

 

"How the do you expect me to sober this idiot up?!" He yelled, scowling at the grinning boy playing with his hair, shaking his head as another sigh escaped from his mouth for the nth time today, but followed the orders obediently.

 

Yoongi just reluctantly shook his head and forcefully gripped the younger's arm, dragging him outside to find jungkook. He found quite hard and challenging due to the male pretending to be a three year old, his thumb and giggling from time to time which Yoongi find quite annoying and utterly irritating. " you all," he growled as he hears the others laugh through his earpiece.

 

"Oh my gosh!" Jimin squealed. "Who's laughing? Omo, hyung I'm being haunted!" He pouted, clinging on to the other as yoongi could only scowl. "Hyung! It's john cena!" Jimin giddily exclaimed, pointing ahead of them.

 

Yoongi followed the younger's gaze and fell upo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter