three

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I'm blind."


After hearing those words, Jimin felt a slight of pang in his chest as he stared at the other with wide eyes, mouth slight ajar. He couldn't believe what Jungkook had just told him. He doesn't know if this kid is telling the truth or just simply messing with him. Because as jimin thought, the boy doesn't look blind to him. So he must be kidding, right? Jungkook must be joking.


"You're kidding, right?" He laughed, voicing his thoughts. But the smile on his face soon faltered upon hearing the other's reply. "No, Jimin. I'm not." The said boy frowned at Jungkook, still not believing what the other had just told him.


Jungkook doesn't look like someone who can't see. In fact, he looks like someone who sees the good and beauty in everything. Jimin blinked several times, trying to process the other's words into his mind. He doesn't believe him, he didn't want to believe him.


Jungkook is not blind, Jimin thought. He's not blind, he's just saying those words to probably brush me off his back.


Jimin believed his thoughts. But only then he realized that the other was holding on to a scrunchy wooden crane. He snapped his head back in Jungkook's face when the said man reached to take his sunglasses off, showing his perfectly shaped hazel doe eyes.


The sun rays reflected Jungkook's eyes but the other seemed to be unbothered of the blinding brightness brought by the sun. Instead, Jungkook stared ahead of him, blinking for a couple of times but eyes still not moving away nor annoyed by bright light directed towards his eyes.


Jimin thinks that Jungkook is crazy. But then it hit him,

 


Jungkook was telling the truth.

 


Jimin searched for a sign in the other's face that tells him that this all just a prank, that the boy was just messing with him and that he really isn't blind like what he just had said. But nothing came, just Jungkook blinking at a time, staring into space.

 

He didn't know what to do nor what to tell the blind boy. He didn't wanna hurt his feelings yet he also didn't wanna be closer to him. Jimin never met anybody with a disability. He didn't know how to approach the other, he didn't know what to feel at this stranger's honest confession about his self, he didn't know what to react about this situation they're both in. He sat there in awe as he stared at the other. 

 

He didn't know what to do. So he followed what his mind is telling him, and in a matter of seconds, he was on his feet, walking away from the blind boy, never looking back as he stared ahead of him, wanting nothing but to go home and leave this strange strange place.

 

He heard someone called Jungkook by his name, telling him that they're going home. Jimin fastened his pace, not wanting to prolong this wierd feeling in the air. He walked and walked until he reached his grandmother's three storey home.

 

"Oh, you're back!" Taehyung exclaimed, showing him his famous boxy grin. Jimin thinks that the boy's smile is cute but his mind is too full of that blind kid that he barely acknowledged the other, walking upstairs to go to his room. "Have a nice rest, Jiminie!" he heard taehyung yelled enthusiastically when he reached almost the end of the staircase.

 

He walked the long hallway, for the first time realizing that his grandma's house is quite big than he expected. It has many rooms, such as game room, movie room and many guest rooms. He sighed in relief as the familiar door that his grandmother had showed him earlier, came into view.

 

When he reached his room, he didn't bother locking the door and immediately jumped in his bed, relaxing at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter