thirteen

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I don't get it..." Taehyung said with a blank face, eyes blinking repeatedly as I face palmed myself.


I've been explaining what to do for the past hour, telling him how our plan will work. But seems like this idiot only undertands alien language. "Tae, how many times do I have to ing tell you?!" I exclaimed in frustration.


He just rolled his eyes at me and crossed his arms against his chest. "You in explaining!"


"Well, you in understanding!"


He glared at me before once again rolling his eyes, raising his bag full of mini water balloons filled with paint that we have stolen from namjoon earlier. "What are we going to do with these?" He asked, earning a groan from me for like the nth time today.


" this !" I glared at him. "Just ing follow my ing lead!"


"I...h-hyung...you don't have to, really.." Jungkook protested from behind. "I...I'm really okay...it didn't hurt that much," he pleaded.


Unfortunately, the three of us were having a stroll in the village when a group of dimwits decided it was a great day to throw a ball towards a blind boy, leading to jungkook falling to the ground, close to tears.


And we aren't just going to let those idiots get away with it. They need to be taught a lesson, they need to know where they ing stand,


and Park Jimin will be their greatest sensei.


"No, Jungkook." Taehyung retorted, making the younger pout. "Their attitudes cannot be tolerated."


"Don't worry, we'll be fine." I smiled, patting him in the back which only made his trembling a lot worse. "It's okay, kookie-ah. I'll protect you." I whispered before picking up water gun that I've stolen from yoongi's room.


When I snap my head back to jungkook, he was shaking, his face growing red. "Hey, it's alright. I'm here." I said, trying to calm him down.


I could sense taehyung's smirk as he watched the both of us, making me roll my eyes at him and threw him the other gun which he easily catched. "You ready?" He asked.


"I was born ready," I smirked.


"Why don't we just beat those punks up? That'll be easier." Taehyung muttered.


"Well, where's the fun in that?" I asked,


"Right!" He smiled, showing his boxy grin as he snatched something on his backpack. "I brought eggs, soy sauce and other kitchen seasonings, just in case." He added, which made my brows crease in confusion.


"You're wierd." I muttered.


"Y-yah! I'm not wierd, I'm unique!" He yelled, playfully pouting.


"I don't think so~" I sang, earning a weak punch from him.


"Hyungs, you don't really have to—"


"Nonsense, jungkook!" Taehyung interrupted with a smug smile. "They're being brats, they need to learn their lesson."


I was explaining to taehyung yet again our plan, when the balloon immediately disappeared from taehyung's grip, earning a yelp from him. My brows creased as I turn to look who it was, and was surprised to see a grinning hoseok. "I'll show you how to do it." He winked before throwing it to the boys, huddled together on the side of the street.


It landed on one of the boys' head and they immediately spotted the four of us, glaring in our way. "Let the fun begin." Hoseok smirked. "Now aim and shoot!" and we did.


Taehyung and hoseok's teasing voices and smug insults filled the small street of the village, they couldn't get close to us since none of them wanted to shower in paint, so they tool the time to dodge and avoid each of our throws and aims towards them. But some where unlucky enough to have paint all over them. "Aish, this bastards!" one of them shouted.


"Your fault!" Taehyung mocked, throwing a balloon which landed straight towards the boy's face.


"That's what you get for making fun of our precious maknae!" Hoseok exclaimed, targetting random boys with his gun, who yelped and glared at him but still couldn't get closer.


I was laughing wholeheartedly, throwing balloons everywhere while shooting random targets with my gun with jungkook safely hidden behind my back. I threw one last balloon before grabbing the seasonings that taehyung has brought in his backpack, throwing them peppers, soy sauces everywhere with a h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter