twenty-seven

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Jungkook woke up when he felt a soft tap on his cheek, feeling a hand on both of his arms. "Chain him up," he heard that familiar voice as he felt something cold against his hands, lifting him upward until he finally stood on his feet, hands hang up in the air with what he assumed as metal chains, but his eyes remained close, his body still a but sore from last night.


"Boss, they're ready." An unknown voice spoke,


"Alright, just tell them to stand by, we'll take them by surprise tonight." Jungkook just listened to their conversation, not really understanding what is going on, no clue as to what his kidnappers need from him.


His eyes immediately snapped open when his shirt was suddenly ripped off from his body, leaving him only with his shirt on. "Jimin likes this? This ugly body?" He heard a chuckle, shivering as the cold air hit his bare skin. Jungkook could only bite his lips, lowering his head.


The next thing he felt was what he assumed as a finger going up and down on his back. Feeling the man's hot breath fanning his ears, he squinted his eyes, afraid of what might happen. "Blame your beloved Jimin for all of this," he whispered, making Jungkook's eyes go wide.


"N-no.." He shook his head. "He didn't do anything–"


"Don't you know?" He felt the man his ears, sending shivers down his spine. "–that Jimin killed my sister?" Jungkook froze,


He shook his head, "N-no, jimin would never do that!" He argued, "My hyung could never do that!"


"My sister committed suicide because of him!" He felt a punch on the side, making him wince. The pain was doubled because of how sore his body still is, also jungkook being fragile didn't help. He hated how he couldn't save his self, how useless he is.


"–then how does that make jimin the killer?!" Jungkook argued despite the pain.


"Because my sister died, all because of him!" This time, it was a strong slap across the face.


"W-who are you to state that Jimin killed her when she committed suicide and ended her life herself?!" Jungkook heaved a breath, the man harshly gripping onto his face.


"Who am I?" The man said in a low tone, but it had certain ring to it that made Jungkook's heart beat rapidly, suddenly all the courage drained in him at how deadly his voice's tone is. "I'm Jaebum, you !" Then a punch landed on the younger's jaw, then to his nose, then lastly to his abdomen.


Jungkook took all the pain, blood dripping from nose, his left cheeks has cuts painted over it as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter