four

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin

 


I agressively wiped the sweat in my forehead, sweeping the stupid stained floor. "I hate my life." ignoring my aching knees from all the kneelings, I got up and went to get fresher rags to wipe this mothering excuse of a floor.


Taehyung smiled at me as I passed by him who's also scrubbing the floor, along with me. I just rolled my eyes at the alien and stomped my feet where the rags are located. "Why do I have to ing do this? I'm freaking Kwon Jiyong's son for 's sake!" I yelled to no one in particular, throwing my hands in the air.


Oh right, "today is cleaning day, jimin which means all of us is cleaning the house, and by all means including you~" was what my grandmother's exact words earlier. I don't even know how to make my own bed, yet here I am scrubbing a stupid floor when I could have been asleep on my comfortable bed. Heck— I could have been out in the city, partying or pulling stunts and pranks with Jackson as of this moment. But no, I have to be here, I have to live with my grandmother and scrub this hell excuse of a floor, might I remind her that I'm his grandson and not one of his slaves.

 

"ing hell!" I yelled as I bumped into someone, causing for me to fall in the ground. I wanted to curse the man behind my aching — the man who's responsible for my now pained beautiful , the that I treasured the most. Does this man know that this jibooty is pretty precious that even the president of korea wants a piece of this ?!


"Yah—" I was about to show the man what's up when I locked eyes with two piercing dark hazel orbs. He gazed at me so darkly that it sent shivers down my spine. I could even feel my hairs twitching up as I gulped in nervousness.


He raised a brow at my reaction before massaging his head. "Shouldn't you be scrubbing the floor with taehyung?" He lazily asked.


"I just went to get fresher rags." I replied in which he just nodded his head and walked passed me. But before he could turn around the corner and completely disappear he looked at me by his shoulders with a glare. "You're such an , y'know that?"


"What sid you just say?" I asked, annoyed. "You don't even ing know me, stop ing judging me!"


"Well you don't know jungkook either and yet you did." The mint haired boy said, making my brows scrunch in confusion.


"I didn—"


"All Jungkook wanted was a friend." He interrupted, making me shut up. "But clearly, you're too much of a to be friends with someone who can't see."


"What the fuc—"


"It's okay, he doesn't need a brat like you anyway." He smirked. "Oh, I'm yoongi by the way. In case you've already forgotten." then he left, before I could even utter a single word.


What the just happened?


I went to grab the fresh rags and return to the living room, forgetting what happened earlier and just finish this ing cleaning bull so I could go to my room and end this day on my bed, away from all of these crazy people. Taehyung smiled once again when he saw me, and as usual, I ignored him and just scrubbed the floor without another word.


"Yah! Jiminie, you'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter