twenty-five

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


Jimin skillfully rolled his way to the other side of the room without making any sounds or anyone seeing him as he leaned back against the wall, his gun already set as he hears footsteps getting louder and louder.


"What a ty job I have," he heard the man muttered, "Stupid colleagues and a whiny boss..." The man tsked.


Sneaking behind the man, jimin used both of his hands to cover his nose to which the man whimpering in the process as he tries to escape, but jimin held him firmly.


"let's just end your misery then," Jimin smirked, smashing his gun onto the man's head, the body immediately falling into the concrete as he strolled the old abandoned mall, seeing yoongi on the other side as namjoon slowly made his way on the second floor, also scanning the place with guns in hand.


"Nobody's here aside from idiots, suho." Jimin informed through the microphone attached to his shirt that connects all of them in contact, growing impatient as he watched yoongi sneaking his way on the second floor, a large gun in hand.


"Just keep looking, jimin. There must be atleast one person." He heard suho replied through his earpiece. "Find their leader on the second floor, I believe she was the last person Jaebum talked to,"


"Second floor, got it." He heard yoongi's raspy voice on his earpiece as he made his way up as well.


They were currently on one of their mission to find and locate Jaebum's whereabouts and a source have told Suho that the last place where the said man went was on an old abandoned shopping mall, which explains their current situation, with suho being their source of contact, Jackson and Hoseok guarding the outside as the other three search for this unknown leader inside.


"Hoseok, report," suho spoke through his microphone.


"Cle– wait someone's coming," hoseok informed, a few muffled noises was heard until a breathy sigh. "Okay, now it's clear." he reported after taking down one man.


Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi just listened through their earpieces, stealthily putting down guards after guards as they explored the place even more. "Seriously, this place is packed with guards." They all heard namjoon said.


"Well she isn't called big momma for nothing," Yoongi replied.


"I kinda like it tho," jackson spoke. "I get to kill idiots," he chuckled.


The three parted their way once they reached the second floor. Namjoon went to explore the left side whilst Yoongi went further ahead to where the cinema is located, leaving Jimin to explore the right side of the mall.


But just when he was about to turn to a corner, he heard a loud thud, "Hey!" Jimin snapped his head towards the sound and spotted one man already pointing his gun towards him, he quickly dashed his way and pulled the gun away from the man's grip and kicked him in the guts.


He was about to throw a punch when the man caught his hand mid-air and landed a punch on the side of his lips, resulting to jimin losing his balance and fall on the floor.


"Jimin where are you?" Suho asked, slightly panicked.


"er," he muttered, tasting the metallic taste of blood as he his swollen lips and glared at the smirking man in front of him.


This made jimin's blood boil, standing up as he lashed towards the man, tackling him on the floor and threw punches at him until blood covered his whole face, laying on the ground unconcious. "Who's smirking now, boi?" Jimin teased the unconcious man, slapping each sides of his face with a smirk.


"Yeah, thought so." He smugly stood up, earning a chuckle from namjoon and jackson.


"Show off," Yoongi muttered.


Jimin just rolled his eyes and picked his gun on the floor, once again back in action as he slowly looked out for any more men.


Just when they thought everything was going smooth, a loud bang was heard from the outside, "!" Jackson yelped,


"The happened?!" Hoseok whispered yelled. "Where are you, I'll come and get your –"


"We have to do this quick!" Jackson al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter