ten

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I felt a slight pang in my chest hearing those words from taehyung. I don't know why but I admit, I'm bothered by it. For some reasons, the thought of them dating wouldn't leave my mind.


Taehyung snapped his gaze back at me with his brows raised. "Why'd you ask?" he asked casually, snatching the glass of water he had given me earlier and emptied the cup, letting out a satisfied sigh afterwards.


"S-so...how long have they been dating?" I asked him, looking down on my now ruined converse shoes.


"Dating?" He asked back with a puzzled look.


"Yoongi and Jungkook, you said they're lovers so how long have they been dating each other?" I said, mentally patting myself in the back for not stuttering at the same time wanting to slap the out of myself for feeling this way. , I don't know why but my heart stings.


"Wha—" he paused for a moment like he's in deep thought before bursting into fits of laughters. "Pabo!" He laughed, smacking me on the head.


"What the hell was that for?!" I yelled, but he just laughed at me. "Yah, kim taehyung! I asked you a question, ing answer it or I'll freaking rip your head off, you punk!" I grabbed his collar and raised my fist and was about to hit him when he screamed.


"Yah yah! Alright! I'm sorry!" He rolled his eyes, fixing his collar when I finally let go.


"Speak," I muttered, earning another eye roll from him.


"I..." He laughed. "How could they date each other when they're brothers, you pabo. That would be !" He exclaimed, once again bursting into fits of laughter, even wiping a fake tear in the corners of his eyes.


"You ing told me they're lovers!" I yelled, once again grabbing his collar.


"I'm sorry!" He laughed, resting both of his hands on my shoulders and gently pushing me away. "Although I didn't really lie tho, they're lovers, they love each other BUT only as brothers." He explained, as a matter of factly.


I just groaned and gently pushed the laughing boy away, irritatedly messing my hair as I stared at the blind boy conversing with halmeoni from the distance while thinking of ways of how to ing kill this alien in the most brutal way possible. " you, kim taehyung!" I said, glaring at the said man who only chuckled at me.


"Don't worry, yoongi hyung doesn't like jungkook the way you do." Taehyung smirked.


"What the are you talking about?!"


"Oh cut it, Jimin." He said, smirking even wider. "I maybe stupid but I'm not an idiot— wait what? That doesn't make any sense. Anyways, I know you like our maknae, it's pretty obvious really."


"No i don't!" I argued, glaring at him.


"Uh, yes you do!" He argued back. "Don't worry, yoongi was just doing his obligations as jungkook's older brother." He winked, patting me on the head.


"Whatever," I rolled my eyes. "Think whatever you want but I'm positive that I don't like jungkook. I'm not gay, okay?" I said before walking away and continued carrying baskets after baskets, a bit relief that jungkook and yoongi are not dating and is actually lovers. I almost got a heart attack for a moment there, which is odd by the way.


"Yeah, Park Jimin." I heard taehyung yelled from behind. "Keep telling yourself that!" I can't see him but knowing Kim Taehyung, he probably has a smirk playing on his lips as of this very moment.


When I reached the truck, hoseok looked at me wierdly, his brows raised as he stared at me as if waiting for me to say anything. "What?" I snapped which surprised him, making him jolt back, but covering it quickly with a smile.


"I saw tae and you, what happened?" He curiously asked.


"I don't know, that kid is wierd." I said with a scowl, handing jin the basket which he gladly accepted.


Hoseok grinned, staring at taehyung who's in the middle of the fields, gathering all the harvested crops and placing them in the basket while namjoon smiles at him before carrying another basket on his shoulders. "Yeah, he's wierd." I heard hoseok say. "But that is what Kim Taehyung is made of." He added, a loving smile forming on his lips, eyes locked on none other than taehyung.


"You really do li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter