six

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I burried my face on my palms as another frustrated sigh escaped from my mouth. I don't really know what came into my mind to barge in taehyung's room so early in the morning. "Tae, wake the up!" He groaned for nth time before flipping over, turning his back on me.


Aish this brat.


"Yah! ing wake up already!" I exclaimed, shaking him.


He smacked my hands away, "Cursing is bad, you know?" his eyes were still closed as he said those words, making my blood boil even hotter.


"You're not gonna wake up, huh?" I smirked.


"Nope." He replied, popping the 'p'.


I just rolled my eyes before entering his bathroom. I heard him sigh in relief when he thought I already gave up. Well guess what motherer, I ain't giving up. I gathered what I need before exiting the bathroom and stood in front of him with a plastic red pail in hand. "You sure you don't want to?" I asked once again.


He groaned. "N— what the hell, jimin?!" He shrieked. "I...it's so cold!" He yelled, glaring at me.


"Well I warned you." I said with a shrug.


"No you didn't!" He argued. I just rolled my eyes, throwing him his dry towel. After wiping his face and body, he looked up at me, annoyed. "What do you want anyway?"


I hesitated before opening my mouth, gulping the lump forming on my throat as I nervously stared back down at him. "I...tell me all about jeon jungkook." I said, looking away, biting my lip as my heart beats faster than it's normal rate.


We were both enveloped by an awkward silent before taehyung bursted in fits of laughter, making me groan. I knew he'd laugh at me. "Y-yah, stop laughing!" but instead of stopping, he did quite the opposite of what I've just told him, he laughed even more, even clutching his stomach as he wiped fake tears in the corners of his eyes. "Are you done now?" I asked, annoyed.


He held one finger at me, laughing hysterically one more time before composing his self. "Okay, I'm done." He smiled, showing me his boxy grin.


I rolled my eyes at him and lazily sat beside him in his bed. "So? Why are you asking me about jungkook all of a sudden?" He asked.


"I...honestly don't know." I answered. It was true though. I don't know what's gotten into me. I just woke up earlier this morning with the curiosity of getting to know that kid. It's kinda wierd actually since I'm the type of person to never care about anything besides myself.


"Maybe you like him?" Taehyung asked, raising a brow.


"What? No!" I defended, making him smirk as he shook his head. "Okay," I nudged him in his sides, earning a nudge back from him. We stared at each other for a bried moment before we both broke into a playful smile, tickling each other on the sides, filling the small room with our laughs.


He went to pinch my s, making me jolt in shock before capturing both of his arms and locking them on top of his head. He was now lying on his bed with me hovering on top. We were both still laughing when the door bursted open, revealing a shocked hoseok as he stared at the both of us, wide eyed.


My eyes snap back to taehyung who's also looking at me confused. But then it hit us, "." I cursed before getting off of him as fast as I could. "H-hey...it's not what you think—" i tried to reason out to hoseok but he was already on his feet, running outside.


"Hyung wait!" Taehyung called before running after him in a very dramatic way. "Hoseok!" I heard him called once again.


Young love, I though, shaking my head with a smile as I made my way outside. I guess I'll have to feed my curiosity by asking another person close to jungkook. But who could that be? maybe some other time, I'm starving.


But before I could completely enter the dinning room, my phone buzzed in my pocket as I stopped and fished my phone inside with shaky hands. I don't know why but my heart immediately started pumping inside my chest the moment my hand made contact with the device.


From: suhoe

Whazzup bishhh??


I rolled my eyes at my brother's spam messages but something inside me felt relieved to read these messages for some reasons.


From: suhoe

are you feeling fine now brotha??


From: suhoe

yahh little talk to me


From: suhoe

are killing yourself rn??


From: suhoe

ing reply to my messages you


From: suhoe

I know it hurts but don't ing kill yourself


From: suhoe

i dont like the thought of funerals


From: suhoe<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter