fifteen

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


I stared at my brother with utmost disbelief, mentally murdering him inside my head for saying such stupid words at time like this.


"What?" He raised a brow.


"Seriously, that's the best advice you could give?" I snapped.


"Why not? You said you love the kid—"


"Didn't say I do, I said I think I might be falling for him."


"Well that's the same thing, jimin." He deadpanned, rolling his eyes at me. "If you feel it then why not just go for it? you talk as if love is such a cruel word."


"But I can't!" I yelled in frustration, good thing we aren't home so the others couldn't hear whatever we're talking about. "Now I'm having doubts as to why I woke this early to tell you this." I grumbled under my breath, throwing pebbles in the lake that we have just discovered earlier.


"Because I'm your big brother and no matter how much of an I am, you trust me." Suho retorted with mocking smile plastered on his face, earning an eye roll from me.


"But this is bad," I muttered, looking to the distance, feeling my heart being stabbed a million times as those words escaped from my mouth. "I can't fall in love with jungkook."


"It's not that bad to be gay, you know?" He spoke, sipping from the can of beer he had bought when we came across a convinience store on the way here.


My brows furrowed as I reached to smack his head, earning a scowl from him. "Idiot, this has nothing to do with uality. I could love jungkook for all I care, I could fall in love with him, i don't give a about it!"


"Then why not?" He asked, raising a brow. Once again my brows knitted in annoyance as I stared at him in disbelief, he paused for a while and stared back at me before his eyes went wide, finally realizing the reason. "! I ing forgot about that, I'm sorry."


A sigh escaped from my mouth as I turned my gaze back to the lake in front of us, mind wandering to what happened last night. How those words just randomly slipped out of my mouth, that familiar feeling of wanting nothing but to jump on him and claim those lips.


I sipped on my beer, "I can't love him, hyung." I sadly spoke, feeling suho's hands on my back, comforting me. "I...I can't bring him into all of this."


"I need to stop whatever this is, I can't love jungko—"


"No." Suho firmly said, gone was the playful brother that I have grown used to. "No, jimin. Don't do that."


"Why? That's the only way." I retorted, brows furrowed in confusion.


"No its not." He answered, sipping on his beer, "Don't be stupid, we both know you've already fallen deep with the kid, you can't stop what already happened. You're too attached to him to even suppress what you're feeling—"


"So what do you reckon I do, suho?" I raised a brow.


"Love him." He answered like it was no big deal.


"Are you crazy? I just told you I can't—"


"You're in busan right now, so I suggest you make most of the time you're still with him." He interrupted, flicking my in the forehead with his finger. "You'll never be able to this close to him once you return in seoul, you wouldn't be able t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter