One

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jimin rolled his eyes for like the nth time today as he sat in the living room, listening to his father's rants about his low grade in Biology. He watched his father pace back and forth as countless foul words escaped from his mouth, holding his test paper in hand.


"You call this a test paper, Jimin?" He asked his son, frustrated. "I didn't raise you to be dumb!"


"Jiyong!" His mother scolded his husband with a smack in the head. "I understand your frustration but calling your son dumb won't make him smarter—"


"You know why he's like this? He's being a brat because you're always tolerating his actions! He's freaking 20 years old for 's sake—"


"Language, mister!" His mother once again scolded, slapping his husband's lips and glared at him.


Jimin just sat still as he watched his parents argue. He didn't like seeing them fighting each other and worse, knowing that he's the reason his parents are like this. Jimin isn't used to see them shouting at each other, in fact, his parents are very passionate and are deeply in love with each other even when they both possess different personalities. He loves both of them with all his heart, no matter how naggy and how much of a perfectionist and a workaholic his father, Jiyoung is. But he didn't mind his father's absence because his mother, Dara would always be by his side to comfort him.


"Mom, Dad—" he tried to interrupt between them but the two wouldn't even spare him a glance.


"—Jimin's like this because you're never here, Jiyong! You love your ing work more than your wife and your sons! You love your work more than us!" The boy's eyes widened at his mother's raise of voice because usually, she's always the composed one out of them two.


"What the hell?! I work to provide the best for the three of you! I wouldn't even last a day in that freaking hell excuse of a company if I wasn't doing all of those for the three of you!" Jiyong yelled at the top of his lungs and upon hearing this, making his wife shut and stare at her husband with tears forming in her eyes while Jimin stayed on his seat, watching the scene in front of him unfold. Jiyong had seen the tears glistering in his wife's eyes and his face quickly softened as he walked towards his wife and gave her a warm hug, placing a soft kiss on top of the her head. "That's how much I love you."


"W-well I love you too.." his mother managed to respond in between sobs before reaching for her husband's face and planted her lips against the other.


Jimin took this as his cue to leave and ran as fast as he could to get his keys and rushed outside. He fished his phone in his pocket and dialed his best friend's number who picked up after the fourth ring. "– what the man? where the hell are you?!" his friend bombarded.


"I'm still at home, Jackson." Jimin retorted, fidgeting his keys as he struggled to start his car's engine.


"Well what the hell are you doing, chilling out there?!" Jackson yelled on the other line. "The party started ages ago! Get the hell here!"


"Calm yo , Jackjack, didn't know you badly wanted to see me that much." he teased his bestfriend, earning a groan from the other.


"Eww, what the man? just get your out here!" was the last thing he heard before the line went dead.


The latter just chuckled before throwing his phone on the passenger seat and drove off from their mansion but not before sending his big brother, Suho, a text that he had once again snuck out and that he needs an alibi if ever they come looking for him.


Jimin wouldn't deny the fact that their family is probably one of the richest in seoul— well his father is a well known producer, singer-song writer and well a part-time rapper in one of the best idol groups in Korea, Bigbang while his mother happened to be a former 2ne1 member who's also known to be the queens kpop til now. His mother retired from being an idol– one of the reasons being, to take care and look after him and his older brother, since his father never liked the idea of watching his sons grow up with the care of other people, not that his mother minded though, she too wanted to watch her sons grow up to be a man with class not only physically but also in morality.


Suho, their oldest child and Jimin's older brother, grew up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter