thirty-five

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


The doctors looked disheveled as they sighed, "We did our best, I'm sorry—"


"Don't ing tell me that one of them is dying?!" Yoongi exclaimed, his knuckles clenched as he readied himself for the news that is about to be unfold.

 

Mr. Choi, one of the two doctors, immediately waved his hands with a smile. "No no no, nobody's dying. They're completely safe and fine and just needs recovery." They all sighed in relief, huge grins plastered in their faces as they all awaits for the doctor to continue. "But as for Jeon Jungkook's eye surgery, I'm afraid we aren't trained for that job." he finally continued.

 

"Then find an optic genius, I'll pay no matter how much amount just so Jungkook could see." Halmeoni spoke, completely aware of how low his farm's budget is. "I beg you."

 

"No, Mom." Dara interrupted, smiling dearly at his mother before reaching out to hold her hand. "Well pay for all the expenses."

 

"No, they're like my grandchilds. I'll pay for it—" 

 

"Then that makes them my sons as well, I'm your daughter after all." Dara reassured. "Besides, that boy change my Jiminie. It's me thanking my son-in-law." She winked, causing her husband and the boys to chuckle.

 

The old lady hesitated for a while before finally nodding, earning a huge hug from her daughter and cheers from the boys. "You sure?" halmeoni asked her daughter.

 

"Crystal." Jiyoung this time was the one who answered with a small smile, hands snaking its way protectively on his wife's small waist as he pulled her closer. "If our Jimin loves him, then that makes us automatically love Jungkook as well."

 

"We're gonna be in-laws!" Suho squealed, clutching onto Yoongi shirt who only scowled at the other.

 

"Well, we want the best doctor for our precious Jungkook." Taehyung spoke, earning approving nods from everyone.

 

"We're working on it, sir." Mr. Song, one of the two doctors as well, smiled and rested a reassuring hand against the old lady's shoulders. "We promise to find the best optic doctor in here."

 

"You better be!" Yoongi chimed in, earning a lovely smile from the doctors before they all excused themselves to attend to their other patients.

 

All of them rejoiced, the heavy burden in their hearts finally lifted as they waited for the pair to be transferred in their designated rooms for recovery and preparations for Jungkook's upcoming eye surgery which will maybe drain the younger's energy for a couple of days, but they know it'll be all worth it.

 

 

Jungkook froze on his spot, unable to move and breath as that familiar voice he had been deeming to hear all day finally echoed through his ears, finally feeling his warmth, satisfying his longing as the familiar sparks errupted inside his body, a fire burning in inside as a huge grin made its way on his lips.

 

"H-hyung? Jimin Hyung?" He asked, still having no courage to turn around and see for himself if his Jimin did indeed look like how he imagined him to be.

 

The hand on his wais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter