sixteen

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Love is a series of never ending sacrifices. It is a will that people oddly find hard to achieve. It is that four letter word word that no matter how hard we try, we could never seem to understand nor describe the feeling of being in love, that even with every word combined, love could never be described.


For love is good, but partly, it is evil. That's why love is meant only for the strong ones, only for the ones capable of enduring the pain, the ones who's able to see the good in everything despite the griefs. Because to love requires the extreme desire to love eternally, no matter the pain and sorrow it'll bring.


Love is dangerous, I know.


That's why I'm taking the risk and foresake my heart, completely aware of its unpleasant aftermaths.


To be truthfully honest, I've been in love before, more importantly to a guy. I've liked many in the past but none of them could compete what I feel for that human-sized bunny, even youngji whom I've liked for years.


Jungkook, he's different.


There's something about him that just want me to draw myself closer to him as if I'd die without seeing a glimpse of his cute bunny smile, or the sparkle in his eyes whenever he hears something that sparks his interest, or how he adores my father so much for being such amazing artist.


no girl has ever made me feel all those things before.


I usually don't care about the people around me. I used to be that reckless kid on the block, son of two legends in the music industry. Park Jimin, the troublemaker and the prodigal son, that rude boy whom everybody hates at the same time fears of.


My life pretty much revolved around beating people and getting whatever I want. In short, I was a bully and a spoiled brat.


and I never really cared hearing those words.


But after meeting him, I found myself not wanting to be called by all those names, no longer liking the idea of being called a delinquent or the thought of embrassing my parents' name.


After meeting Jeon Jungkook,


I found myself caring.


Suddenly, I don't wanna be that rude kid that everybody likes, or that troublemaker that only causes chaos everywhere he goes, that kid who beats people up for fun, or even that boy in school who's got the lowest grades in class.


I don't wanna be those things anymo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter