Chapter 2

Love Letters [part 2] (Sequel to Love and Life [part 1])

 

Love Letter #1: Part 2

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
YAY!
SORRY BOUT NOT POSTING YESTERDAY!
BUT THE COMPUTERS WEIRD LATELY. FORGIVE ME!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya Lun and his parents sat there in silence.

He then sighs, "I don't want to."

His dad stood up in rage, "what do you mean you odn't want to! Everything has already been planned for this weekend!"

His mom tried to calm him down.

"Do you really don't want to get married? I'll despise you!"

Ya Lun sighs, "I didn't have a say in this at all. I don't want to carry on telling her think that I want to."

"You insignificant boy!" His father filled with anger, "how can you say this now?!"

Hebe then walks into the house and over hears their conversation.

"Why won't you get married," his father continued.

There was a pause then he finally said it, "I love someone else."

The look in Hebe's eyes changes. She then walks in so they notice her. She kept her eyes on him, "what do you mean you love someone else?"

He didn't look at her, "sorry."

"Sorry?" She questions, a little angry, "do you think if you say sorry, the probelm will just go away?" She sighs, "no matter what you say, I'll still go to the wedding. I don't care what's on your mind now, but... the wedding can't start without you." She pause, "i'll be waiting for you this weekend." She then face his parent's, "sorry uncle and auntie, I came to visit you two, but now I'm not in a good mood. I'll be going now." She then left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui was sitting alone at the table as the other guests were playing games.

Jiro walks up to her and hands her a drink.

She lightly smiles and accepts it, "thanks."

He sighs, "Ya Tou is such a kid."

Gui Gui looked back and saw her being blind folded, she agreed, "but it's good she's like that. The other side of me."

Jiro lightly laugh.

Gui Gui took a deep look at Jiro, "what were you oding in the US? It seems like everyone's going there."

He keeps a smile on his face, "everyone? Or just the people you know?"

Gui Gui smiles guiltily. Then she finally asks the big question, "when you said a fly told you... who did you mean?"

He took a sip of his drink with a smile on his face, he then looks at her, "who do you want it to be?"

Gui Gui grew silent. She knew she wanted to say Ya Lun.

"He was right. You are pretty clever." Jiro sighs, "but a little thick headed."

Gui Gui slowly began to look down. She changes the subject and looks at him, "you still haven't told me what you were doing in the US."

He looked at her, "school. My family and I moved there when I was ten. They wanted me to focus on school like every parent."

Gui Gui agreed, "should've guessed."

"You should be a college student by now right?"

Gui Gui nodded.

"Isn't it different from High school?"

She agreed, "it is, but the people you meet in college are more friendly. Now a days a group of friends of changed."

Jiro agreed with her, "what are you majoring in?"

She sighs, "I don't know."

"You don't know? It's your second year isn't it?"

Gui Gui looked at him seriously, "why do you know so much about me?"

He chuckled, "I told you. A little annoying fly told me."

"What do you mean annoying fly?" A stern voice came frm the gate. Every turns to look at him.

Gui Gui saw his face, in one glance her heart froze. Jiro smiles as he stands up and walks towards him. "you really did come."

Gui Gui's eyes began to tear up.

He looked at her and walks up to her. He smiles, "long time no see... Gui Gui. How have you been?"

She was speechless.

He smiled with a chuckle, "shock?" He pat her head lightly, "why are you crying?" He jokes, "you haven't changed at all."

In an instant moment she embraced him. She covered her face into his chest and cried, "where did you go!" She yelled, "why did you tell me!" She whimpers, "why didn't you tell me... why?"

He lightly holds her and smiles, "you really are the same Gui Gui from 11 years ago." He took in a deep breath, "ok... stop crying."

Gui Gui continued to be in his embrace. She couldn't let go, his scent and his warmth, it all felt the same as if it hasn't changed... not even from 11 years ago... it's really him... her first love... Xiao Yu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER!!!