Chapter 1

Love Letters [part 2] (Sequel to Love and Life [part 1])

 

Love Letter #1

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
WAH!
I really am posting quick!
hehehe
that should be a world record! JK
but just here to say my computer's been acting weird... i think it has a virus so posting may be hiatus after this chapter... sorry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui looked at herself in the mirror, she finally realizes how long her hair has grown, the small features on her face has deepened, she just notices at that moment, she's finally growing up. It wasn't too long ago when she was just a naive little girl, she's growing up, and quicker than she'd imagine but... in her heart resides a little kid waiting for someone.

The little music box has been collecting dust as it waited patiently on her desk. In the first time in eight years, she finally opens it and plays it. She smiles at the thought of it.

~"Happy Birthday Gui Gui!"

She opens up the present and takes out the musix box, she frowns, "why'd you get me such a girly thing?"

He laughed at her, "you are a girl aren't you? You're the only girl I know who doesn't want this." He frowned, "fine, I'll take it and give it to the first random girl I see--"

"No!" She says quickly, then she covered up her lie, "well, since it's your gift I must keep it." She said, "it's bad luck to return a birthday gift," she joked and played the music box. She smiled brightly as she looked at him, "wah the music is so nice!" She told him, "on your birthday I'll give you something too."~

She sighs as she closes the box. She leans back in her chair and spins around as she looked at the fast moving room. "It's been eight years..." she says to herself, "beside Ya Lun... I'm waiting for another person... this person is like my big brother. In all these years, I've always wondered, where has he been..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya Tou quickly rushed the cake outside where everyone was, "gather around everyone!" She said as Ah Wei helped her place the cake.

Gui Gui slowly walked up to and stood beside her.

She smiled, "today, my uncle is finally coming back from the US!" She said with the biggest smile on her face, "I've only seen him once throughout my entire life and I was only five then. So, this moment is very big for me and my family." She looked at the time, "he should be here any minute. So let's find the proper place to hide and give him a big surprise ok?!"

Everyone agreed and was finding places to hide.

Gui Gui was the last person to move. She let out a sigh of maturity and slowly moved towards the wall closest to the fence.

"Gui Gui!" Ya Tou said from her hiding spot, "can you get the lights?"

She looked around the wall and saw the light, she closes it.

Darkness overtakes everything. Not a single person can be seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya Lun is walking down the street. He takes in the smell of the air and smiles, "I'm back..." he says with a pain in his tone. He approaches the gate and waits outside for a minute. He takes a look at the darkness and hears whispers from inside. He smiles and enters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Surprise!"

Gui Gui the light and quickly looks at him. Her eyes loses hope, it wasn't him.

Ya Tou quickly ran up to him, "uncle!" She then pauses, "you are my uncle Jiro right?"

He laughed at her, "your dad was right, you are a little dumb."

She pouted, "ey."

Ah Wei shook Jiro's hand, "hi, I'm Ya Tou's boyfriend Ah Wei."

Jiro shook his hand in return, "hi."

Everyone began to greet him but Gui Gui. But she manage to catch his eyes, he smiled brightly and walked up to her.

"You're Gui Gui right?"

She was surprised he knew her, "how'd you know--"

Jiro just smiled, "a little annoying fly told me," he joked.

Gui Gui looked at him, "a... fly?" She started to recall her nickname for Ya Lun. She then smiled, "you know him?"

Jiro just smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Surprise!"

Ya Lun smiled at the sight of his parents.

His mom rushed up to him and hugged him, "you're finally back!" she took a good look at him, "wah, when did my son get this handsome?"

Ha laughed, "ma, when did you guys come back? You didn't even tell me, I would've brought presents."

His mom shook her head, 'it's ok."

His dad also walked up to him and sighs, "how was it?"

He just smiled, "a small experience." Ya Lun then took a look around, "he's not here?"

They were quiet.

He forced a smile, "it's ok. He should be somewhere else right? It's his first time back as well."

His mom nodded, "he thought you would understand that's why he didn't come."

Ya Lun shook his head, "it's ok. He's always like that."

His dad then sighed, "now that your home, let's talk about your wedding."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
HAHAHA CLIFF HANGER!