Chapter 3

Love Letters [part 2] (Sequel to Love and Life [part 1])

 

Love Letter #1: part 3

AUTHOR'S NOTE ABOUT THE CONFUSION!!!!
Sorry!!!!
I know I've confused you guys a lot in my chapters because of soooo many plots and schemes!!!
I'll come clear!
Xiao Yu is Gui Gui's music box guy
and what GAJAgaja_GOO pointed out was my mistake
they've departed for 11 years, at first I put 8 but forgot to change it SORRIES! He and Gui Gui aren't brothers and sisters, more of close friends like Wang Zi and Gui Gui, but he was her first love. He moved away 11 years ago and didn't tell Gui Gui cause he was scared he'll hurt her feelings, all of this will be cleared up in the next chapter... SORRIES!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your first love?!" Xiao Xun freaked out.

Gui Gui was writing down the notes on the chalkboard.

"Wasn't Wang Zi your first love?" Xiao Xun was confused, "how come you didn't mention him?"

She continued with a sigh, "I promised myself I would hate him."

"Hate him?" Ya Tou questioned as she sat to the left of Gui Gui, "why?"

Gui Gui sighs, "he left without a word."

"Oh," Ya Tou says taking down the notes as well.

Xiao Xun looks at her closely, "so... it's been 11 years... why did he show up all of a sudden?"

Ya Tou lightly laughed, "this situation is like a movie!" She sighs, "think about it now, you have a love rival."

Gui Gui stopped what she was doing, "love rival?" She thought about it, "as in..." She looked at Ya Tou, "Xiao Yu?"

Ya Tou nodded, "he's going to make your decision harder on you."

Gui Gui then thought about Ya Lun. She was worried. All her feelings that she's had for Ya Lun are still in doubt. Truth is, she wondered if he comes back, will things remain the same.

Xiao Xun then changes the subject, "are you going to Hebe's wedding?"

Gui Gui looked at her, "this weekend..." She sighs, "I really forgot. Xiao Yu and I are going somewhere else."

Ya Tou sighs, "a date?" She looked at Gui Gui, "what are you going to wear?"

Xiao Xun lost hope, Gui Gui sighs.

Xiao Xun then smiles, "ey, Ya Tou, you have to help me pick out my outfit fort he wedding ok!"

She nodded.

Gui Gui turns away and sighs, "the wedding... is he really going to be Hebe's husband? Is that why he never contacted me?" She slowly continues on taking notes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The red curtain ascended and Hebe stepped out in a white laced wedding dress. She smiles lightly and turns around.

Ya Lun was sitting on the chair and watched as she stepped out.

"Is this one ok?"

He lightly nodded, "it looks good."

She pouts, "you said that to every single one." Hebe looks into the mirror, "I think it's too much. I always wanted a simple wedding." She turns to the person assisting them, "I'd like to try on the next one."

"Ok," The person left to get the next one.

Hebe turns towards Ya Lun who wasn't even paying attention. She walked up to him and sighs, "what's wrong now?"

He sighs, "this is a girl's thing to do, why did you make me come?"

She sighs, "you still question me? Of course you have to come, this wedding isn't anything without you."

Ya Lun lightly nods, "I know... but you could've made my mom or your mom come with you."

Hebe sighs, "you really aren't anticipating the wedding..."

He looks at him, "I am... I'm... happy." he says lightly.

Hebe's phone rang and she quickly picked up, "Wang Zi! Why did you go to England, now you call me." She smiles brightly, "of course it's this weekend. I'm angry at you. This is my one and only wedding, aren't you suppose to come?" She sighs, "you can't? Fine, we'll record everything for you and even re-in-act it ok!" She then smiles, "ok. Bye bye!" She hung up and looked at Ya Lun again. She sighs. "right, why are you always at home? Don't you ever go out and meet old friends?"

Ya Lun sighs, "I don't have any friends."

Hebe looked at him suspiciously, "really? Then... what about Gui Gui?"

His eyes lost their boredom.

"As I think about it, you haven't mentioned her in the last two years... don't tell me you guys quarelled before you left for the US."

He quickly stood up, "you can choose the dress by yourself. I have other errands to do." He then walked off.

Hebe watched as he walked away and slowly smiles, "he still gets mad when you mention her..." she just chuckled and went back to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui and Xiao Yu are sitting at a diner. She saw the third set of plate and looks back at Xiao Yu.

"Is someone else coming?"

He nods and changes the subject, "Gui Gui, you're not mad at me for leaving you 11 years ago are you?"

She sighs, "why do you mention it now. You should know of course I am."

Xiao Yu lightly laughs, "do you want to know why I left?"

Gui Gui looked at him and nods.

"The truth is 11 years ago one of my uncles passed away... this has nothing to relate to you, but he lives in the US. We went to his funeral... I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to pity me... I thought we would come back... but ended up staying. I'm sorry, I never told you..."

Gui Gui's look changes, "why didn't you mention anything?" Her voice was softer, "if you told me I wouldn't be mad at you." She sighs, "forget it then. 11 years is a long time, I should forget about being mad at you, it's childish to keep this on..." she then brought it up, "right, Ya Tou's uncle Jiro... how did he know about me?"

He smiled, "sorry. All these years, if there's one thing I remember about my childhood... it's you."

Gui Gui lightly blushed.

"The first friend I made in the US is Jiro, I told him everything about you... it was better than not telling anyone. Sorry if he made a bad impression."

She lightly shook her head, "no... it's just... I actually thought he was talking about--"

"Xiao Yu."

A voice came from behind her.

He stood up quickly, "ey, come here." Xiao Yu looked at Gui Gui, "this is who I wanted you to meet."

Gui Gui stood up and turned around to face the guest... her eyes... couldn't be moved from him... her heart started to ache a pain that's remain for two years...

Xiao Yu smiles, "this is my older brother Ya Lun."

Ya Lun saw Gui Gui, his eyes had a sense of remorse.

They stood next to each other... their eyes filled with tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
YES! THE TRUTH REVEALED!!!! MUCH MORE TO COME!!! HAHAHAHA