Chapter 14

Love Letters [part 2] (Sequel to Love and Life [part 1])

 

A Love To Die For?!?!?!?!? What's Going To Happen?

Gui Gui continues to sit in the corner of the room, she looks up and sees the man enter the room again with another plate of food.

"Gui Gui are you hungry?" He sits in front of her, "do you want me to feed you?"

She looks away once more.

He sees her frown and frowns as well, "are you not happy? Did I do something wrong?"

Gui Gui just sighs, "I want to be alone."

"Alone?" He questions, "but a husband should never leave his wife."

She looked at him angrily, "did I agree to marry you?!"

The expression in his eye changes, "you don't want to marry me? But... I thought we were so happy together..." He puts the plate aside and moves in towards her. He holds onto her face and looks at her deeply, "you're not happy with me? I will change, please don't leave me."

Gui Gui moves her face away and faces the wall again.

He looked at her and backs off, "it's ok. If you don't like my cooking I will go buy something for you to eat. I'll be back." He rushes out of the room and into the next room where he sees the one of the men sleeping on the couch and the other is playing video games online still, "ey, I'm going to buy something for her to eat. You better watch her, or I'll kill you if she escapes!" He then leaves.

The man on the computer is annoyed, "at least you have yours! We didn't even manage to get Ya Tou!" He then continues to play the game.

~~~~~~

Xiao Xun is sitting with the two aunts and the uncle as the police finish interviewing Ya Tou.

Everyone becomes anxious, "do you know who he is?" Gui Gui's mom quickly asks.

The officer sighs as he delievers the news, "this man is really crazy. He's been to court 12 times all because of stalking."

"Wasn't he jailed?!" Xiao Xun asks.

He sighs, "sorry, he was let off because he was psychotic. This is his first time though actually kidnapping someone, we'll have him put in an insane asylum for sure."

Gui Gui's mom was crying still, "Where is he?!"

The officer then informs the others, "we've confirmed where he resides, we'll have him arrested at once." He then calls over the other five police men and they hurry out the door as three others stay behind to guard them.

Ya Tou comforts them as well, "they'll find Gui Gui, don't worry."

~~~~~~

Xiao Yu is walking down the busy street, he had a smart idea, people can't stay locked up in their houses forever, they would need to come out too. all he had to do was keep his eyes open, then he spots someone. It was the kidnapper coming out of a small noodle shop. He quickly rushes, makes sure it's him as he stands behind the man awaiting the cross signal. Xiao Yu was right on track, following him would lead him to Gui Gui.

As the traffic light turns red, Ya Lun stops the car and awaits for it patiently. He is constantly on the look, he spots Xiao Yu and the man Xiao Yu's following as they cross the street. "It's him," he says to himself, "even though Xiao Yu found him... he hasn't found Gui Gui... I would just need to follow." As the light turns green he drove in their direction following by.

~~~~~~

The man on the computer is bored and keeps losing on the game, "stupid piece of crap!" He then throws it across the room, angry he heads towards the kitchen and serves himself a cup of water. While drinking it he spots Gui Gui in the next room. She's quietly sleeping. He has a dirty thought and slowly approaches her. He sits in front of her and watches her slowly and smiles.

Gui Gui hears his hard breathing and wakes up. She turns and sees him, scared she presses against the wall even more, "what do you want!"

He smiles and touches her hair, "wah, now I see why he wanted you so badly... you're so beautiful."

"Don't touch me!" She cries, "go away!"

He then carries her and throws on onto the mattress.

Gui Gui cries as he tries to get ontop of her. She keeps telling him to go away and to stop, she kicks him and does all possible means to get him off of her.

"Ey!"

The man gets punched into the corner.

The other man comes in with the bag of food in his hand, "what are you doing?! Keep your hands off my wife!" He looked at Gui Gui and caresses her face, "are you ok?"

Gui Gui is still crying and tries to move away from him as well.

Xiao Yu peeks in from the window and sees Gui Gui. He panics and starts his move, but Ya Lun quickly approaches him.

They looked at each other and whispers to one another so as to not be found.

"What are you doing here?" Xiao Yu asks, "I was just about to save her."

"Save her?" Ya Lun questions, "what is a kid like you thinking of doing? Barging in and getting beat by three men? Even if you're my love rival I can't let my little brother get hurt."

Xiao Yu sighs, "fine."

"Let Go!" Gui Gui cries from inside.

Both of them look through the window, now the man is alone with Gui Gui in the room and he's quickly making his move.

"There's no time!" Ya Lun exclaims and they both make their way through.

"Ey!"The first kidnapper says trying to stop them, but Ya Lun throws a devastating fist into his mouth breaking (I hope) all his teeth.

Xiao Yu stops the other one by kicking him across the room. Both of them head towards the door where the sound of Gui Gui's crying could be heard. They break through the door, he hasn't done any harm yet only loosened a couple buttons.

"What are you doing?!" He exclaims as Ya Lun and Xiao Yu heads towards him. Ya Lun fought him off as Xiao Yu unties Gui Gui.

She was crying as Xiao Yu untied her, "are you ok?!" he asks her concerned.

The man fought against Ya Lun and hit him, when he had the opportunity, he pulls out his gun.

Ya Lun saw the gun.

"Go over there!" He exclaims and kicks Ya Lun in the face.

Gui Gui rushes over to Ya Lun and hovers him, she continues to cry.

Xiao Yu sees Gui Gui protecting his brother, a big part of him began to break.

The man looked at Gui Gui and pulls her by the hair, "is this why you won't marry me?!" He exclaims harshly, "cause of this brat!" He kicks Ya Lun again in the face.

Gui Gui continues to cry and begs him, "please!!! Let him go!! I'll marry you just let him go!!!"

The man disagrees, "I can't let him go... he'll come back for you..." he looks at Gui Gui passionately, "you're mine." He points the gun at Ya Lun, "say goodbye to Gui Gui," he says to Ya Lun, "say your last words!"

Ya Lun and Gui Gui looked at each other with tears in their eyes, Ya Lun was bleeding already. He had tears in his eyes as he looked at her. "I... I love you..."

Gui Gui was brawling her eyes out as the words linger in her heart. She just shook her head, she doesn't want this to be the last moment she'll see him again, no matter how she saw the situation, she had wish she was the one to die instead.

"I will only love you Gui Gui!" Ya Lun says painfully, "I'll prove it to you with my life."

The man kicked him again causing Gui Gui to cry even more, "don't hurt him!" She cries continuously, "i beg you, don't hurt him..."

He laughs insanely, "bye bye..." before he pulls the trigger Xiao Yu rushes in front of his brother.

BOOM!

Time slows down... as he falls to the ground.

Ya Lun watches his little brother fall to the ground, "Xiao Yu!!!" He hovers over the body.

Gui Gui cries, "No!!"

Just then, the police enters in and guns the man down.

Gui Gui too falls to the ground in tears. She looked at Xiao Yu who was bleeding from the bulletwound in his chest.

Ya Lun holds onto his little brother and cries.