Chapter 8

Love and Life [part 1] (#AJourneyToFindYourTrueMatch)

 

AUTHORS NOTE:
THIS is going to be one of the chapters that had drama! yay! this is the only chapter with xiaoxun's mean side! a must read! yay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XiaoXun finished stacking the clothes when she saw Ya Lun at the corner of her eyes.

He was just taking a nap.

She slowly approached him.

"What is it," he quickly asked.

She paused, "do you seriously like Guigui?"

He scoffed, "why would I like a girl like that?"

xiaoxun was confused, "but you just said--"

"don't worry," he said finally looking at her, "she's not the type I would be interested in." then he got up and started to walk away.

"Then why would you say such a thing?"

he sighed and turned back to look at her, "i don't like people who get into my business. I just wanted to make her boyfriend jealous."

xiaoxun seemed angry as he lightly laughed.

"i didn't realize, they weren't official." he then walked out of the room.

xiaoxun's thoughts were rummaging through her mind.

~"She's mine!"~

The thought of wangzi saying that mad her tremble inside, she knew she's lost him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xiaoxun was walking to school, this time there was no wangzi beside her. the only thought on her mind though was him and guigui, honestly she was happy that they're together cause she knew one day they would be, but a part of her was distressed, cause since she was small until now wangzi had been the only one in her heart.

once she reached the school gate she saw wangzi right infront of her.

he was smiling, "why didn't you wait for me this morning?"

she barely answered but forced herself to say it, "i thought you wouldn't want me to."

wangzi chuckled, "xiaoxun you're my best friend. Aren't we suppose to stay together?"

She was frowning upon his words. "it's ok," she said, "a person like me..." she looked at him lightly, "don't deserve such a friend..." she quickly waked in before him.

he was surprised by her action and walked followin her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

today she's different. a smile stretches from her ear to the other ear as she sat there in class. her notebook was covered in scribbles of wangzi's name and with little hearts. She felt like the happiest person in the world.

the schoolbell rang, school was done for today.

she quickly gathered her things as her teacher looked at her.

"ey student gui, don't you usually stay after?"

she looked at her teacher confidently, "not today, i have to pick someone up." she then left the room in excitement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

she was waiting outside of the college school gate. when she heard the bell ringed, she anxiously got up onto her feet and stood infront of it. she watched as one by one, the students got out. but it seemed so long. She was waiting and waiting, but there was no sight of him. She then sat back down on the side, waiting.

an hour go by... and another. no sight of him, but she continued to wait.

"Why are you still here?"

She looked up anxiously, "wangzi--" she then frowned, "it's you," she said by the sight of Ya Lun.

He sighed, "you're waiting for him? Why? He's not even your boyfriend."

She looked at him harshly, "as a matter of fact, he is my boyfriend!"

He just sighed, "I thought so. Then why hasn't he came out yet?"

guigui just looked down, "it doesn't matter. I'll wait for him."

She was waiting and Ya Lun was beside her for some weird reason. Then...

"XiaoXun!"

Both of them turned as they heard WangZi's voice. Her heart broke.

He held onto XiaoXun's hand as she was walking away from him.

"What do you want!" she exclaimed angrily.

Guigui quickly hid behind the wall.

Ya Lun looked at her confused, "what are you--"

She pulled him in after her, both of them, silently watching.

"Why are you angry?"

She looked at him, "i'm not angry!" she exclaimed, "leave me alone--"

"you never wanted me to leave you alone!" he asked in a strange tone. "how come all of a sudden i'm not your best friend no more?"

xiaoxun looked at him as if he was crazy, "don't tell me you haven't noticed it!" she said, "all these years your eyes have only been on guigui!"

when she heard those words, her heart started to break, she tried to walk away but ya lun pulled her against the wall once more. she looked at him differently.

he sighed and hushed her.

she didn't know why, she actually stayed and watched.

"what's wrong with me liking guigui?!" wangzi asked, "i've liked her my whole life--"

"and what about me!" she questioned, "have i not been anything to you?!"

wangzi was quiet.

xiaoxun looked at him with passion in her eyes, "all these years... i've always been beside you, am i nothing more than just a person?! why are all my good deeds put to waste?! why am i hurt because of what i already know?! why?! why can't you like me?!"

The look in wangzi's eyes changed, "you..." he paused, "you like me?"

she lightly pushed him, "you haven't noticed it?! then don't bother to ever notice it! stay with guigui! continue to be with her--"

this time, not only did guigui's heartbreak, she cried.

Wangzi pulled xiaoxun into his embrace.

an eerie silence.

"sorry..." he finally said, "i'm sorry..."

xiaoxun was crying, quickly her arms embraced him, her first reaction. "why..." she questioned silently to him, "why can't you like me?"

he just continued to hug her, "sorry... i'm sorry xiaoxun..."

quickly guigui ran away as fast as she could, crying her eyes out. her heart pounding fast from the pain. once she reached the shores of the ocean, she let out a scream.

ya lun watched her silently.

she was crying, "stupid!" she told herself as she called out to the sea, "you've always known! why can't you face it!" she cried, "you knew you were going to hurt xiaoxun! you knew you were going to make her cry! are you happy?!" she asked herself, "are you happy guigui?! are you finally happy?!"

ya lun walked up to her hastily, "why are you even crying?!" he asked her angrily, "you should be strong!"

"How can I be strong?!" she screamed at him, "how could I hurt my best friend?! How can I watch as my boyfriend hold her with passionate eyes?! How am I not suppose to cry?!"

He looked at her, "at least don't show your weakness!" he told her, "if you cry you won't find a possibility! You'll just remain sad for how ever long you want to be sad! Then you'll be happy when ever you want to is that what you want?!"

She just sobbed and said silently to him, "i just didn't want anyone to feel sad because of me..."

He watched as she said those words... he's heard those words somewhere before as well.

~"I just didn't want anyone to feel sad because of me..." she said to him, "espiecially you... Ya Lun..."~

He remembered who said those words, Hebe... he thought. He looked at Guigui.

"I don't want to cry... but I can't help it... I've always wanted to be with him... I always thought I would be happy... I am happy... but when I saw that... and I heard their words, my happiness is shattered..."

slowly, he moved in towards her, he held her lightly.

"ok..." he said comforting her, "just cry then... just cry..."

she shook her head, "i don't want to--"

"just do it." he said, "just cry until you can't no more. It'll make you feel better."

She then pressed her face into his chest and cried once more.

Ya Lun pat her head lightly as she cried. "I don't want you to be like me..." he told her, "waiting for them until you know they won't come back... but you still do. Just cry, take away the pain that way, you won't cry when they don't come back... you have to be strong..." he told her as he lightly rested his head on hers, he held her tightly and firmly, his hands seems the softest as it has ever been.

"this guy..." guigui thought to herself, "he isn't that bad... he just doesn't want anyone to go through what he's been through... I was wrong of him... he's a nice guy... he's not that bad... he's a good person..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~