Chapter 10

Love and Life [part 1] (#AJourneyToFindYourTrueMatch)

 

Guigui sat there at home eating her breakfast slowly.

her mom was pouring herself a drink of juice. she looked at guigui lightly, she realized her weird actions. she sat down next to her, "guigui, what's wrong?"

she shook her head, "it's nothing."

her mom sighed, "guigui, i heard that you're going out with wangzi now? am i right?"

she looked at her quickly, "who told you?"

"of course his mom. she's very excited."

guigui silently looked down.

"why haven't you said anything to me?"

she looked back at her mom.

"don't tell me you guys are already having probelms." she said, "relationships aren't suppose to be games guigui,for you to love someone, you have to trust him."

she looked at her mom and lightly nodded. "mom is right," she told herself, "in order to love someone, you have to trust him." she looked at the time, "i have to go to school." she got up and packed her things and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

she waited outside the college school gate.

Yalun came by and saw her, he stood next to her, "waiting for your boyfriend?"

guigui looked at him, "why are you here?"

"i go to school here." he said, "have you forgotten?"

guigui sighed, "i'm waiting for wangzi." she said, "last night... i told him we should break up."

he looked at her, "how fast."

she looked down, "i didn't want to. i thought it might be the best way out of this situation."

"so... you guys are--"

she shook her head, "i don't want to." she told him, "my whole life i've been wanting to be with him, how can i let it slip so easily?"

yalun looked at her, "you want him back?"

guigui lightly nodded, "he didn't give me an answer last night. he just looked at me and walked away."

Yalun sighed, "you guys have a weird romance." he said, "immature love."

she looked at him angrily, "why are you teasing me?!"

he shook his head, "what i'm saying is the truth. until you know love, you'll learn how to give back to it."

guigui looked at him, "don't ask me about love," she said, "i know what love is now."

yalun looked at her weirdly, "a kid like you knows--"

"love is no matter how late it is, no matter how long, you're willing to wait for them. even if you see him with another girl you'll trust him that it wasn't his ill intentions. love is what the heart feels, what is feels by itself, not by force."

he looked at her surprised, "you've learned alot in just one night." he then pat her head, "you're pretty smart."

"guigui."

she looked up and saw wangzi. she quickly left the side of yalun for his. She stood infront of him, "wangzi."

he looked at yalun and then back at guigui, "what are you doing here?"

she looked at him, "i was waiting for you. i know it's weird for the girlfriend to do that... but--"

he looked at her, "didn't you want to break up last night?"

she quickly shook her head, "i admit i regret! Wangzi." she held him quickly, "i want to be with you. Only you."

he looked at her and faintly smiled. he then held her as well, "promise you won't do that ever again." he sighed as he looked back up at yalun, "were you with him?"

guigui looked at yalun and then back at wangzi, "i... i consider him a friend now."

wangzi looked confused, "friend?"

she nodded, "i know he seems weird at first, but he's actually--"

"guigui," yalun said as he walked up to them. he held his hand out infront of wangzi and faintly smiled, "we already know each other don't we?"

wangzi looked at his hand.

guigui saw their awkwardness and quickly made them shake hands. she then smiled, "we're all good friends now right?"

wangzi quickly let go and held onto guigui's hand, "this is my girlfriend, even if we're friends, i would like you to keep your distance."

yalun just chuckled.

guigui looked at wangzi, she was tooken back by his words. the first time she's saw him react in such a strang way.

wangzi then sighed, "i'll walk you back to your school guigui." he then took her back to school.

yalun watched as they walked away. he just faintly smiled and then walked into the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~