Chapter 3

Love and Life [part 1] (#AJourneyToFindYourTrueMatch)

AUTHORS NOTE:
Sorry for leaving a note in every chapter so far... but this is to help the stories understand, even i get confused in it sometimes! hehe ^_^! But This note is because I had alot of comments about WangZi cheating on GuiGui will actually no. GuiGui and XiaoXun both like him, he's not going out with any of them... they're all just good friends, but the one he likes is GuiGui, he just doesn't want anyone to get hurt that's all!
~Thanks For Reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WangZi looked at her and she quickly turned away.

She wore a light smile, "I was just kidding." She then showed him the answer to the probelm, "I got this."

He continued to look at her, he knew she was hiding something, but he didn't want to expose it. He looked at her answer and nodded, "you're getting better." He then looked at the next probelm, "this one you shouldn't have any probelm with right?"

She shook her head and they continued on with studying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GuiGui walked on home. The street light turns on as she begins to cross the street, the light exposed her tears that streamed down her face. She lets out a sigh, "stupid..." She said to herself, "why are you crying? Forget it... XiaoXun is pretty, talented, he's for sure to like her, why do you even bother." She wiped her tears and continued on home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~"Class is over... Class is over... Class is over... Why can't I move... Class is over... Class is over... She's gone..."~

She turned the sheet of paper to the other side, empty. She was confused, "it ends like this?" She threw it back to where she tossed it the other night. She then takes out the book she found in class earlier and opens it to the first page. She looks at it and flips to the backside.

"Weird..." she told herself, "why doesn't it have any distributing company or even a dedication?" She skimmed through the book and ends up on the last page. She noticed the torn edges. She looks back at the sheet she tossed to the corner of her room, she retrieves it, opens it, places it... a match. Gui Gui hurried to the first page of when the story starts, she realizes she's read the last page. She lets out a breath, "it really does end like that?!" She complained, "I ruined the story!"

"GuiGui?" her dad questioned as he entered her room.

She looked at him, "what is it dad?"

"It's late," he told her, "aren't you going to bed?"

She looked at the time, "ok..." She tosses the book into her backpack that was next to her bed, she rolled into her shees and smiled, "goodnight!"

Her dad then shut the lights and then the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GuiGui was on the bus when she saw XiaoXun and WangZi get on. She pretended not to noticed them.

"Ey GuiGui!" XiaoXun said, "you're early today!"

She forced a smile, "of course. My dad made me sleep early yesterday."

WangZi stood there as XiaoXun sat next to GuiGui.

"Why didn't you joined me and WangZi last night?" XiaoXun asked, "we were studying?"

GuiGui lightly shook her head, "it's ok." She said, "besides I don't have the same class as you guys. I'm still in high school."

WangZi sighed, "that doesn't mean you should just walk away and not even said hi..." he looked at her, "am i right?"

GuiGui just turned away lightly. Then back at WangZi. "Ey," she said to him, "you're in your last year of college am I right?"

He nodded, "why?"

She showed him the book, "I need your help."

XiaoXun looked at the book, "wah... this book looks old."

She shook her head, "not really..." GuiGui looked back at WangZi, "in your college is there a guy name Yan Ya Lun?"

He thought about it, "Yan Ya Lun?"

XiaoXun looked at GuiGui, "why are you looking for him?"

GuiGui was surprised, "you know him?"

She nodded, "I have literature with him. He's quite smart."

She handed the book to her, "then, can you give this to him?"

XiaoXun looked at it, "I... I really don't want to."

GuiGui was confused, "why not?"

WangZi sighed, "stupid Gui, you won't know cause you're not in college yet."

She looked at him, "then why?"

WangZi sighed, "he's weird. Really lonely. He doesn't have any friends, no one talks to him. It's like... he's in his own little world."

GuiGui thought of what her teacher had said earlier.

~"October 5, 2005. He was strange that day. He... was different. He told me to keep this for him and that he'll return for it."~

GuiGui looked at XiaoXun, "no one talks to him?"

She nodded, "I'm scared to even look at him... just his aura... it's a bad feeling already."

GuiGui looked back at the book. Then with all her might she says, "then let me give it to him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S NOTE AGAIN:
sorry for posting another one... I lied about the secret! haha...
But seriously, it's in the next chapter! I'm not lying about that!