Chapter 7

Love and Life [part 1] (#AJourneyToFindYourTrueMatch)

 

AUTHORS NOTE:
just incase you thought weird...
Xiao Xun and her boss aren't related, it's just a kind way to greet an older man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GuiGui came face to face with him. She freaked out.

Wang Zi saw him and quickly pulled Gui Gui away from him and behind Wang Zi. He looked at him, "what are you doing here?"

The boss just smiled, "so I see you guys met already. XiaoXun, WangZi, GuiGui, this is my nephew Yan Ya Lun.

XiaoXun was in utter silence. She just looked at him and tried to be kind, "hi. I'm XiaoXun, I hope we work well together," she held her hand out to shake his, but he didn't move. She slowly took away her hand and force a small chuckle, "i'll get back to work then." she then went on.

The boss looked at Ya Lun, "ey, why are you late on your first day? I told you to be early--"

"Sorry," he said automatically, "I would've been sooner if..." he looks at GuiGui, "a ghost wasn't blocking the door."

Wang Zi looked at him angrily, "what Ghost?!" He said concerning GuiGui.

She held onto WangZi's arm tightly.

Ya Lun watched as she held onto him, he just smiled and looked at him uncle, "are they also working here?"

"No," his uncle said, "there's no more room left--"

"Hire them." Ya Lun said strictly, "I want her..." he said pointing to GuiGui, "to be my assistant."

GuiGui was confused, "wha--What?!"

WangZi looked at GuiGui and then back to Ya Lun. He slapped his hand away, "sorry. We're not working here--"

"Uncle," Ya Lun suddenly says, "if she's not going to be my assistant, I don't want to work here."

The boss freaked out, "uh Ya Lun--"

"It's ok." WangZi said, "we won't work here."

"Uncle," He continued, "I guess I'm wasting my time here then--"

"Ya Lun, cool down a bit--"

"Forget it!" Wang Zi said angrily, "we're going!" Before he could grab GuiGui's hand, Ya Lun pulled her to his side.

WangZi watched as GuiGui was in his arms.

She looked at Ya Lun, trembling inside, "WangZi--"

"Uncle, this is the girl I've been telling you about." He said, "This is the girl I Like."

The whole room went silence as they stared at GuiGui in his arms.

WangZi was angry, "Let her go--"

Ya Lun looked at GuiGui, "will you be my girlfriend?"

She was shocked when she heard those words.

"GuiGui," WangZi said, "what are you doing? Come here," he said holding out his hand.

GuiGui looked at it but then back at Ya Lun.

He looked at her, "will you?"

She slowly pulled away and held her hand out for WangZi's, but before she could take it, Ya Lun had already spun her into his embrace and--- KISSED HER!

WangZi, heartbroken, angry, "Ya Lun--" He pushed him aside and pushed GuiGui aside. He punched him, "you're crazy!"

XiaoXun rushed to GuiGui's side, "are you ok?"

Ya Lun just laughed at WangZi, "what is she to you? Why are you objecting--"

He clenched his fist and held in all his anger.

Ya Lun just chuckled, "if you don't have anything to say, forget it. You're not a man. You can't even say what you want to say... am I right?"

WangZi looked at him and raised his fist to hit him again but... XiaoXun held onto his arm, stopping him from making a move. WangZi looked at Ya Lun in anger, then he shouts, "GUI GUI IS MINE!"

With those words and the look in his eyes. XiaoXun's herat broke. Slowly, her grip on his arm loosened, she just stood there, for the first time... even though she knew it was true, this was the first time she heard him admit it.

Wang Zi quickly grabbed GuiGui's hand and walked out of the shop with her.

Ya Lun just chuckled and stood there with a cool attitude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wang Zi was basically dragging Gui Gui as they were walking down the now darken streets. She finally pulled away.

He stopped and looked at her.

She was confused. "Wang Zi... I..."

"What is it?" he finally said, "you still don't want to be my girlfriend?"

GuiGui looked at him with tears in her eyes, "why... why did you have to say so now? XiaoXun was there, why did you let her hear it--"

"I don't care." He finally said, "no matter what happens, who ever wants to take you away, I won't let them." He walked up closer to him, "you're mine."

She saw his eyes, his sincerity as he held her hand.

Wang Zi then smiled, "will you?"

GuiGui just smiled and within that second after he asked her, she had already leaped into his arms. Embracing him, crying, now she knows... this was the right moment to accept. Even if hearts have to be broken... she has to be selfish this time... cause she doesn't want it to be hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE:
YAY! they're finally together!!!!!!
But more drama will sure to come cause of this relationship! Hope You Enjoy The Next Few Chapters Of DRAMA!!!!
WOOHOO!

THANKS~