Chapter 24

Love and Life [part 1] (#AJourneyToFindYourTrueMatch)

 

Gui Gui tried to break free from his embrace, "Let go--"

He refused and held onto her tightly.

"Let go!" She screamed and hit his arms several times.

Wang Zi quickly turned her around and forcibly kissed her.

She was hitting him, trying to break free from him, but he wouldn't let her go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are we here?" Hebe asked, "this isn't the way to your house is it?"

He looked around and let out a foolish laugh, "sorry. I'm used to this routine."

Hebe looked at him, "routine?"

Ya Lun nodded, "everyday after work, I'll send Gui Gui home."

She nodded and then looked at him, "why?"

He shook his head, "it's nothing--"

"Let go!" They heard someone scream.

Ya Lun turned to the right... his eyes caught onto them.

Gui Gui broke free and slapped Wang Zi. She was crying as she ran away.

Wang Zi stood there in silence.

Hebe rushed up to him, "Wang Zi, why are you here?"

He looked at her and just lightly shook his head.

Ya Lun was mad. He rushed up to Wang Zi and hit him in the face.

Hebe screamed, "stop it!"

Ya Lun held onto Wang Zi's shirt and stared at him, "what are you doing?" he asked him.

Wang Zi just laughed, "so you do care?" he asks, "you care about her don't you?" He then whispers to him, light enough so Hebe won't hear, "I won't let you take her..." he says with a smile on his face, "I won't let you leave my sister..."

Ya Lun let go of his shirt, his first initial reaction, he ran after Gui Gui.

"Ya Lun!" Hebe calls out to him, but he didn't stop. She was confused and quickly turned to look at Wang Zi, "what's going on?"

He just looked at her and sighed, "it's nothing. We just got into an argument."

She looked back at the darkness, Ya Lun was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui continued to run in tears.

Ya Lun finally caught up to her and held onto her hand. He pulled her into his embrace and held her.

She was crying.

He breathed hard from running, he sighs, "what's wrong?"

She shook her head, she didn't want to answer him.

Time goes on by, and Gui Gui finally stopped crying. They were sitting on the empty street. He didn't say anything he was just listening to her small sniffles as she wiped her tears.

She then stood up without saying anything to him.

He quickly stopped her and stood in her way, "why are you leaving?"

She looked down, "it's late. I want to go home." She tried to leave but he blocked her way again.

He sighs, "are you angry?"

She didn't answer.

"You are, aren't you?"

She looked away, "I'm tried. Let me go home." She tried to walk away once more, but he held onto her hand.

He faced her, "is it because I didn't tell you the truth?" He apologized, "sorry. I shouldn't have kept it from you."

She finally looked at him, "what do you mean?"

"I lied." He told her, "do you want to know my secret?"

Gui Gui turned away, "no." She says, "I don't want to know anything." She sighs and tries to cover her face from the darkness of the street as her tears began to fill her eyes, "I want to go home. Can I?"

He looked at her and saw her expression. Slowly, he began to let go of her hand. In a matter of silence, she was already gone from the darkness of the street. He stood there alone and he lets out a small breath.

"Gui Gui..." he says to the darkness, "my secret is... I Like You..."

No one was there to listen tohis secret, but the person who knew it, himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE:
hate to ruin it you guys, but this is the second last chapter... I want to cry!!!!
I worked so hard on it in such a fast period of time...
damn I have no life!
hahaha
But I hope you guys will love it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~