Chapter 12

Love and Life [part 1] (#AJourneyToFindYourTrueMatch)

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
the story goes on by quickly in the next few chapters... before you know it they're all getting married! i'm kidding! don't anticipate the ending yet... it's still to come...
just the next maybe two or three chapters will on by fast as in the plot time ok? hope you don't mind. if you get lost just ask me ok? STORY GOES ON BY QUICKLY IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wangzi and xiaoxun were standing just feet from each other. it was silent.

wangzi then cleared his throat, "how have you been?"

she just looked down, "ok... you?"

a small pause as he cleared his throat, "the same."

another pause.

"about last time--" they both tried to explain but was hushed by the other.

xiaoxun looked at wangzi, "go ahead..."

he sighed, "sorry..." he said, "i... i really didn't expect anything to happen."

she shook her head, "i didn't mean to give you a cold shoulder either," she said, "it's just... i kept telling myself it was ok... but when i saw you... it was as if nothing had happened... maybe that's why i got so mad... sorry."

guigui was still being pulled by yalun and they passed them.

wangzi and xiaoxun watched their weird interaction.

"aiyo! why are you putting me to work already?!" guigui complained.

"hurry," he told her, "how fast can you rack up these clothes--"

"but i have no experience--"

"with this attitude you'll be fired tonight--"

"but this is my first day working--"

"guigui," xiaoxun interrupted as she walked up to her, "i'll help you--"

"it's ok," yalun said, "i'll be the one to help her." he then forced her to face the wall, "look at this mess. you have to clean it--"

wangzi tried to keep calm but he was jealous that he was holding onto guigui. he quickly walked up to her, "guigui."

they looked at him.

he faintly smiled, "let me help you," he quickly picked up the clothes and yalun stopped him.

"ey are you a worker here?"

"it's ok, i'm just helping out--"

"i got it--"

"it's ok--"

"i really do got it--"

"don't worry--"

guigui just laughed at the sight of two grown men fighting to rack up clothes on a shelf. She was staring off into space suddenly. "seems they'll get along afterwards..." she kept thinking and then she saw a scar among yalun's stomach as he tried to rach up the clothes on the highest shelf. She looked at it strangely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~