Chapter 5

Love and Life [part 1] (#AJourneyToFindYourTrueMatch)

AUTHORS NOTE:
ok!!!
I'll stop lying!!!!
hehehe it's kinda fun actually... hhehehe
There's a Big Secret............................................................ and its................................................ I'll expose it later!!!! hehehe
That Way You Won't Anticipate It! heheheh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guigui sat there in class, her hands gripping onto the book infront of hre. She was confused.

~"If you don't want to be my bride.... put it back."~

She shook her head thinking about it. "I really dont' want to be his bride..." she thought to herself, "I've always wanted to be WangZi's bride... but thinking about Ya Lun... why must he marry the girl who gives him back his book? That's what I'm confused about..."

The class bell rung and GuiGui tried to rush out the door but the teacher stopped her.

"Student Gui," She said as GuiGui looked at her, "there's... something I have to tell you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WangZi and XiaoXun were walking home. It was silent.

She looked at him and lightly smiled, "we have so much homework today... I wish school was just over with."

He was quiet.

She slowly turned away and spotted the bakery, "ah! Shall we stop by for some cookies?"

Again, silence.

XiaoXun sighed, "WangZi... today's the only day you've been quiet while walking home..." she looked at him, "is something wrong?"

He was quiet again.

XiaoXun waved her hand infront of him, "what's wrong?"

He finally looked at her, "what is it XiaoXun?"

She crossed her arms, "nothing..."

He then sighed and went back into his state of silence.

XiaoXun sighed and continued to walk in silence with him.

After a while, WangZi looked at her.

"XiaoXun."

She then looked at him, "yeah?"

He lightly smiled, "am I walking you home?"

She looked around, "aren't we going to your house?"

He laughed, "how did we even get lost?" They then turned back but XiaoXun stopped him.

"WangZi," she said as they stood in the middle of the pavement.

He looked at her, "what is it?"

She moved in closer to him, "are you thinking about what happened earlier with GuiGui?"

He couldn't deny it. "I was just wondering... how did she know Yan Ya Lun... why was she looking for him?"

XiaoXun sighed, "don't worry. She just said she was returning his book--"

"Then what was he trying to do to her?"

XiaoXun saw his concern.

"If I knew that was going to happen, I wouldn't have let her be alone with him!" His tone was fierce, "why didn't we realize what was going on?!"

XiaoXun watched as he walked away from her. At that moment... she knew how he felt, yet a part of her refused to accept it. She slowly trailed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GuiGui sat in her seat as her teacher explained.

"I was their teacher for four years..." she said, "I remember them so clearly. How could you forget such adorable kids?" She lightly chuckled to herself. "There were two students who I will never forget... one..." she looked at GuiGui, "is Yan Ya Lun."

GuiGui looked at her teacher softly, "is that why you never threw this book out?" She asked.

Her teacher nodded.

"Can you tell me teacher... why is this book so important to him?"

She slowly grabbed the book from GuiGui's hands and sighed, "this was his project to her..."

"Her?" GuiGui questioned, "who?"

She sighed and looked at GuiGui softly. She then touched GuiGui's desk as well, "Hebe..."

GuiGui took in all the information. Slowly yet anticipated more. "Hebe?"

Her teacher handed the book back to GuiGui, "she sat in this desk... all those four years I've taught her..."

GuiGui saw the markings written on it lightly.

"I would always scold her for marking the desk... but in these four years I've refused to change it to a different one."

GuiGui was even more confused, "why? Who's Hebe? What's her relationship with Ya Lun?"

She sighed, "Hebe and Ya Lun... they were always getting into small trouble together. No matter where Ya Lun was Hebe was there... no matter where Hebe was... he was also there..." she sighed, "but one day... it was different..."

GuiGui slowly said the answer, "October 5..."

"That day..." she said holding back her tears, "that day was the last day I saw Hebe..."

GuiGui's eyes began to tear up... because she too would suddenly know the answer.

"Hebe... she was often sick and missed school alot..." Her teacher sighed, "the first time I met her... you could just tell from her pale complexion. Ya Lun stayed by her side always. He would never leave her side. But that day... October 5..." She looked at the desk once more and her tears fell, "while the students were out for gym class, Hebe was in the classroom alone. She would watch Ya Lun from this window... she would do that for everytime she was up here. But that day... she couldn't..."

GuiGui cried as well with her teacher. She could feel the pain as she held onto the book, now she knew the pain that this book has kept to itself.

Her teacher finally breathed, "Ya Lun ran up here personally and carried her away... that was the last time I saw her... in his arms.. after that day and for many days I haven't seen Ya Lun not even once... then one day he appeared and handed me this book... he told me...'one day she'll come back and bring me this book... she promised me...don't let her break her promise. When she reads this... she'll remember to come back to me...'" she cried, "how am i supposed to react? I knew in my heart... Hebe will never come back... but how am I supposed to break his?"

"So... he wants Hebe to give this to him?" GuiGui questioned, "this whole time... he's been waiting for her?"

Her teacher nodded, "Ya Lun wasn't the same no more. he would come to class and just stare at her desk... sometimes he'll ask me if he could stay here after school just to look at it... I would accompany him and cry with him... but after that year when he graduated... he never came back. I thought maybe he lost hope, maybe he's moved on... but I know secretly in his heart... Hebe still lives on..."

GuiGui wiped her tears lightly and looked at the book once more. She then opened it to the first page and started reading.

~"December 2, 2001
Winter, snowfalls onto her hands as she spends her first winter. Ever since she was small, this sickness has taken over her she has never even felt the snow. Today, I'm spending it with her. I watched as the snow falls onto her pale cheeks, they're even lighter than her... it makes her proud. We made her first snowman, her first snow angel, she even had her first ice cream. I can tell by the look in her eyes, that today is her happiest day.~

GuiGui slowly closed the book and cried as she told herself, "Why... Why didn't I know such a sad story would also come with a sad ending... why is this the first time I finally know sorrow and lonliness... why is this the first time I feel like I want to run after him and hold him tight... I want to tell him not to worry... why... why is that moment now?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S NOTE!
TADA!!!!!
There you go that was the big secret!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope That took your by surprise!!!!!!

YAY!