Chapter 16

Love and Life [part 1] (#AJourneyToFindYourTrueMatch)

 

WangZi quickly pulled Yalun away from Guigui and hits him, "what are you doing!"

Xiaoxun rushes over to wangzi, "don't create a scene!" she said, "guigui is lying on the bed, let's not disturb her sleep ok?"

WangZi was still angry, the angriest he's ever been. He pushes xiaoxun away and pulls Yalun towards him, "what do you really want?! I won't let you have Guigui! I won't let you take her away from me!"

Yalun looked at him, his eyes have a certain look of pain. He shook his head, "it wasn't intentional--"

"Why are you always with her!" WangZi's rage was out of control, he hit Yalun once more, "she's mine! You can't take her away from me!"

Those words flashing through his head.

~"Hebe has little chance."
"She might not make it through this critical stage."
"She's mine!" Yalun exclaimed, "you can't take her away from me!"~

He shook his head angrily and hits WangZi back, "she's not yours!"

Xiaoxun quickly aid WangZi, "stop it!" she exclaimed but the both of them continued to fight.

Guigui slowly breathes and let out a cough.

They finally stop and rushes to her side.

"Guigui," WangZi says holding onto her hand, "are you ok?"

She lightly looks at them and focuses on WangZi. She sighs, "I need to talk to you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was quiet as Xiaoxun and Yalun waited outside the room in the hallway of the hospital.

She looked in fear, Yalun looked in pain.

Xiaoxun looked at him, "why is it like this?" she questioned crying, "why are you two like this because of a girl?"

Yalun looked down, "I didn't have that intention..." he kept saying, "I really didn't have the intention of doing this to Guigui..." He kept himself from crying, holding back his pain.

Xiaoxun looked at him, "then why?" she asked, "why did you anyways?"

He just shook his head, "I--" he was holding back his words but he knew this time... he couldn't, "I thought she was... Hebe..." he finally cried, "I didn't want her to leave me cause I thought she was Hebe..."

Xiaoxun looked at him, that name... was familiar to her.

~"Hebe!" A little girl ran up to another little girl.

"ey, Xiaoxun why are you here it's so early in the morning?"

She nodded, "but I was really worried." She took out a teddy bear, "this is for you."

Hebe looked at it, "isn't this your favorite bear? Why are you giving it to me?"

XiaoXun just smiled, "my best friend is more important! I hope you come back safe from the hospital! You will get better! This is my prayer for you!"

She smiled and took the bear into her arms she nodded with a smile, "I will!"~

XiaoXun shook her head crazily, "Hebe???" She kept on repeating in her mind, "Hebe???" She looked at Yalun who was crying in tears of pain. She was devastated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were alone in the room. A long silence lives between them.

He looked at he, saw her painful look, and turns away, "what did you want to talk to me about?"

Guigui looked at him, "i... it's just..."

"I don't want to break up," he told her, "even though last night I said I regret being with you, I didn't mean it. I was just angry."

she shook her head, "it's--"

"You don't feel anything?" he siad, "is that way you ran to him?" he looked at her, "do you like him?"

Guigui quickly looked at him, "i--"

"If so tell me guigui," he continued, "I don't want you to leave me. I'll try my hardest to keep you beside me. I won't let you get hurt, I--"

"I'm pregnant!" Guigui blurts out.

He turns to her quickly, "what?!"

She sighs, "I'm just kidding. Why would I be pregnant? I just wanted you to listen to me."

WangZi then shuts up and listens to her.

"They truth is... earlier... when I was at your house... the time we kissed..." she paused, "I'm sorry I ran out on you."

he shakes his head, "it's not your fault. It's our first kiss, anyone would be nervous."

She looked at him, "truth is... I've been waiting for the moment when you kiss me. I've been waiting for it... but once it happened... the feeling was different from what I've imagined."

WangZi leaned towards her, "what do you mean by different? Aren't we boyfriend and girlfriend, it should be normal--"

She looked down and said quietly, "i've kissed Yalun..."

His eyes lost their passion and becomes sorrowful, he turned away.

"sorry, I'm sorry," she kept on apologizing.

WangZi didn't say anything much this time. He just cleared his throat, "and..."

Guigui looked at him and held onto his hand, "I didn't mean to..." she said, "I still want to be with you..." she paused, "too many things were happening last night. When he showed up... I didn't know why I relied on him to make me happy again... before I knew it, I just kept crying and crying as you left... then, he kissed me." She gripped onto WangZi's hands tightly, "please forgive me! I didn't mean to! It was--"

"you kissed him back?" he questioned, "why?"

Slowly, her grip on his hand become lost and she let go. "I..." she paused as she turns away.

He refused to look at her.

Guigui turns back to him, "I think... I think I like him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE:
Do YOu like the drama so far!?!?!?!?!?
MUCH MORE TO COME!!!
hehe
Thanks For Reading!

^_~