Chapter 25

Love and Life [part 1] (#AJourneyToFindYourTrueMatch)

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
sorry you guys, this is really the end...
I want it to last too...
but it can't...
but...
there's a big surprise!!!!
can't wait to tell you.... hehehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hebe was walking with Wang Zi. Her pace was slow and shaky.

He looked at her, "what's wrong sis?"

She shook her head, "it's nothing," she says but she loses balance, Wang Zi quickly stops her fall.

"Sis? What's wrong?!" He asks concerned, "what's wrong?!"

Hebe shakes her head, "don't..." she tries to say, "don't... don't tell Ya Lun..." after her words she collapses.

"Sis!" Wang Zi panics. He then carries his siter and makes a run for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya Lun came out of the shower. The scar (if you remember me mentioning about it in one of the earlier chapters) on his stomach was very noticable and visible. As he changes, he feels the pain. He holds it in and looks at it in the mirror.

~"Hebe needs a donor..."

"I'll be the donor!" He exclaims.

He was being pushing into the surgery room. On his left was Hebe who had already been put onto the drugs. She was sleeping. He reaches out for her, but he couldn't move. He could feel the drug taking over his body. "It's ok," he says to himself as he begins to cry, "you'll make it... you'll make it Hebe..." the drug knocks him unconcious.

Later on in the surgery...

"What's going on doctor?!" the nurse panics, "her heart rate is dropping!"

The doctor remained calm, "it's too dangerous. We can't continue the operation. All we can do now is save them."~

Ya Lun, angry, hits the mirror with his fist, it doesn't shatter, he's not wounded, but his heart is.

His house phone rings, but he doesn't anger it.

The answering machine picks up for him.

"Ya Lun, this is Wang Zi. If you hear this, you should already begin to question why I'm calling you at this time." Wang Zi's voice was calm, "Hebe lied... she's not cured. She ran away from the hospital in the US." He says, "Hebe... she can die any moment..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xiao Xun hands Wang Zi's mom a cup of coffee as they watched over Hebe who was sleeping.

The room is very quiet, everyone was there, except Gui Gui. Everyone kept looking at her, hoping nothing would go wrong, hoping and praying she'd wake up.

The door slowly opens, Ya Lun enters.

Xiao Xun turns to look at him, "you're here?" She says lightly as she stands up to make room for him to look at Hebe.

Wang Zi looks at him as he stood next to the window. He slowly looks away, "we're still waiting for the results," that was all he could say.

Ya Lun sits down to look at Hebe. He remained silent. He was scared, he didn't want to lose her, not again.

The doctor along with the nurse enters into the room.

Wang Zi's mom quickly rushes to him, "doctor, can you tell me what's going to happen to my daughter?"

He sighs, "shall we talk in private?"

"No need," Wang Zi says, "we all want to know."

The doctor sighs as he explains, "the cancer has spread into her heart."

Everyone in disbelief and silence.

"We don't know how long she'll continue to live. The best way is to send her back to the US."

Her mom refused, "no. I won't let her go again--"

"Ma'am." the doctor says, "this is a matter of life or death. We can't gamble with her life. This is an immediate decision, the longer we wait around to make that decision, it might be too late."

Everyone started to cry.

Ya Lun held onto Hebe's hands tightly.

She started to wake from her sleep.

"Hebe?!" He exclaims causing everyone to rush to her.

She sighs as she looks at everyone, "did I make you all worried?" she joked, "I was just tired--"

No one was laughing.

"You can still joke about this?" Her mom's voice breaking, "how can you just come here without any sense? Don't you know how worried everyone is?"

Hebe broke into tears, "I'm sorry mom... I couldn't stand it any more," she cries, "but it was like a prison. I don't wnt to go trhough it anymore... I would rather die then go back for treatment."

Everyone was caught in the moment, in tears, speechless.

"You have to go back," Ya Lun suddenly says, "it won't be a prison no more..." he says wearing a small smile, "if... I go with you, will you go back?"

The room was silent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui sat in her desk. She was alone int he classroom.

Someone enters into the classroom and stands in front of her. She looked at him and then looked away.

"What do you want?" she asked in an angry tone, "I'll do what you want I won't go to Ya Lun."

Wang Zi sighs, "even if I stop you or don't sto you, it wouldn't matter."

Gui Gui looked at him, "what do you mean?"

Wang Zi sighs, "this is his goodbye."

She was confused, "what are you trying to tell me?"

He hands her the book, "read the last page." He then left.

Gui Gui looked at the book. She noticed it was different from the one she had given back to Ya Lun. She quickly opened it and read the first page.

~"April 16, 2009. That idiot, does she really think I'll marry her? It was just a joke. But for some reason... the look in her eyes reminded me of someone. The more I think about it, the more vivid she becomes. I see her face in my mind, it makes me want to see her again. Why does she want to give me back the book? What purpose does she have? Is she trying to tell me to stop waiting? Does she know my secret?"~

Gui Gui flipped through some pages but kept on reading.

~"April 20, 2009. I kissed her today... a weird feeling enters my heart... I want to kiss her again..."~

~"May 2, 2009. She's trying to be funny today. She kept trying to make me laugh. I told her she was annoying and told her to leave me alone. She did. She hasn't talked to me ever since we started work today. I kept on looking at her, hoping she'll come back and talk to me again. I haven't told her yet, but I laughed secretly."~

~"May 18, 2009. I lied to her today. It was raining today, she asks if I could send her home, he feels uneasy. I told her she was being childish and that she should learn how to grow up. She walked home alone... but I didn't tell her... I was right behind her, making sure she made it home safely..."~

Gui Gui was bursting into tears. She then flipped through to the last page of the book, it was dated today...

~"June 4, 2009. Gui Gui... are you reading this? I don't know if you are or whether you are, but I want you to read it. I don't know what's on your mind, if you're happy or angry... I don't want you to get hurt because of me. I want to remain by your side like we've always been for the past three months... I want to be the one to laugh at your stupidity, I want to be the one to make sure you make it home safely, I want to be the one to lift up your spirits when you cry or when you're angry... I want to be the one to hug you in good morning and to kiss you good night, I don't want any of this to change. Two years... is a long time for you... but for me it doesn't compare to five years. Are you willing to wait for me? I promise you I'll come back and be beside you again... our memories won't change... I Love You..."~

Gui Gui cried hysterically as she read those words. She refused to admit it to herself. She refused to acknowledge his feelings for her, but at the same time, she felt the same way as he did. She continued on reading.

~"I don't want out last memories to end like this... written down in a book is our promises, our goodbyes... I'll come back and be beside you again. If we don't meet again... I won't forget you... I won't stop loving you, I'll continue to remember you for the rest of my life. I Love You..."~

Gui Gui continued to cry. She ran out of the classroom, out of the school gates, past the shop, past their house, past the amusement park, past their memories she ends up at the airport... she was too late...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Love and Life will not end like this! IT JUST CAN'T! Please be patient for it's sequel...
Love Letters

Here is a sneak peek!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui is stacking up the clothes in the shop, Xiao Xun is helping her.

A young girl enters intot he shop in rage.

Both of them looked at her.

"He's too much! I can't stand it anymore!"

Xiao Xun crossed her arms as she looked at the girl, "Ya Tou, what are you complaing about? Did you two get into a fight again?"

She was annoyed.

He enters into the shop, "Ya Tou, I said I was sorry."

She looked at him angry, "Ah Wei, how dare you look at another girl, you said your eyes will only be on me."

He apologized non-stop, "she was just asking for directions. How can I not help her out--"

Another girl enters into the shop.

Xiao Xun was shock, "Hebe?"

She smiles.

Ya Tou rolls her eyes, "now she's following you?!"

Hebe smiles, "sorry if I caused any misunderstandings," she says to Ya Tou as she walks up to Xiao Xun. She smiles, "it's been two years, how have you been?"

She was speechless, "why are you here? Didn't they say you only had two years--" she stopped what she was saying because she knew it wasn't the right thing to say afer meeting again after two years.

Hebe continued to smile, "I won't die so easily," she says as a joke. Then she smiles again, "I came here to invite you guys. I'm getting married."

"Married?!" Xiao Xun questions in excitement.

Gui Gui quickly pay attention to them.

Xiao Xun looked at her suspiciously, "Don't tell me it's Ya--"

"Gui Gui," Hebe says, "you will come won't you?"

She looked at her concerned. Her major concern was wondering who Hebe was getting married to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hope you like this beginning!
YAY!
Love and Life Sequel is titled Love Letters
Hope you'll continue to read it and await the real ending of Gui Gui and Ya Lun!!! And What Happens to Wang Zi and Xiao Xun!!!! Along with new casts!!!! YIPPEE!!!!