Chapter 19

Love and Life [part 1] (#AJourneyToFindYourTrueMatch)

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:
The drama is INTENSE!
I Must Make More Drama!!!!!
I need someone to fight for Ya Lun! MUAHAHAHAHA!
JK*
; p
Also, I’ve posted up another story… I’ve realized
There are a lot of people who’s reading this story that also likes that one too.
It’s called:

Signed With Love by WinterMoon

Have fun reading another GuiLun/GuiWang story!

Also I’ve just been welcome to the team estrogenic illusions so some of my stories will be
On hiatus as of now
But I plan to finish this one by the end of the week.
Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui is staying after school today. She was drawing pictures in her notebook of a giant fly that took up the whole page; he had similar characteristics to Ya Lun. She quickly stood up and held out the fly swap.

“You stupid fly!” She exclaimed, “what are you doing today that makes you busy?!” She kept hitting the drawing with the fly swap, “you’re so annoying!!!!”

A small knock comes at the door as the person clears .

Gui Gui straightened herself together, “are you looking for the teacher?”

She nodded, “is she in?”

Gui Gui shook her head, “oh, she just stepped out. She’ll be back soon.”

The girl nodded.

Gui Gui continued to look at her. She was really pretty which made Gui Gui question about her own opinion.

The teacher entered into the classroom, “student Gui times to go.” She then stopped as she saw the girl.

She lightly smiled, “hi teacher. Do you remember me?”

She was shocked, “He… Hebe Tian?!”

Gui Gui looked at her shock as well, “Hebe?”

Hebe stood there with a bright smile. “it’s been over five years… are you well?”

The teacher was still shocked, “didn’t… didn’t you—“

She shook her head, “no. that day I was sent to the hospital. They revealed that they found a donor. I was in the hospital for months, then they sent to the US for treatment.” She seemed so alive, “now over five years has passed, I’ve been cured.”

Gui Gui was so confused.

The teacher quickly embraced her, “why didn’t you tell me anything? I was here the whole time thinking you would never come back.”

She shook her head and looked at her teacher, “I will never leave this place. All my happiest moments were spent in this classroom. How could I simply leave that behind?”

She nodded, “so the whole time… you’ve never forgotten us?”

Hebe shook her head, “never.”

The teacher smiled brightly.

Hebe then looked at her sincerely, “teacher… there’s something I have to ask you… do you remember, over five years ago… I was really close with a boy name Yan Ya Lun?”

“Who could forget about you two love birds?”

Hebe lightly blushed, “do you recall if he gave you a book?”

She nodded, “of course.”

Gui Gui thought about it, “the book…” she remembered she had already given it to Ya Lun.

“I’m sorry,” the teacher continued. It’s been over five years; I really thought you would never come back.”

“So, where is it?” Her voice was fragile.

The teacher looked at Gui Gui then back at Hebe, “you should ask her.”

Hebe slowly turned and looked at her, she faintly smiles as she looks at her desk. She walks up to it and touches it lightly, “you still kept it?”

The teacher nodded, “How could I possibly throw it away? It contains your beautiful memories.”

Hebe smiles as she continued to touch it, “I remember this desk got me into a lot of trouble.” She looked back at her teacher, “do you remember who always protected me?”

She nodded, “who would forget such a fragile girl and such an encouraging boy?” She walks up to it as well, “Ya Lun came by only once a year just to see this desk.”

Hebe lightly smiled, “is it on my birthday?”

The teacher nodded.

She just continued to smile as she looked at the desk. Then she saw the drawing on Gui Gui’s notebook. Slowly she grabbed it and took a long look at it. Her smile suddenly frowned. She looked at Gui Gui, “do you know him?”

Gui Gui was quiet but how could she lie in a situation like this, “yes.”

Hebe then smiled, “do you know where he is?”

Gui Gui looked at her, “honestly, I don’t know.”

Hebe just shook her head, “its ok. If your friends with him sooner or later he’ll come find you.”

Gui Gui was confused, “what makes you say that?”

She just smiled, “I know his personality very well.” Hebe then smiled, “do you mind if I stay with you for a little bit?”

Gui Gui wanted to refuse, but she knew it was wrong to hold back such a reunion. She nodded, “no problem.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were sitting outside of the store where Gui Gui works.

The boss came out quickly with a cup of water, “here you are Hebe.”

She smiles, “thank you uncle.”

“It’s not a problem at all.” He said, “why didn’t you contact any of us. You had us all worried.”

She just laughed, “I wanted it to be a secret.”

Gui Gui was listening to their conversation.

“A secret?” the boss questioned with a smile, “with Ya Lun?”

She just looks down with a big smile.

He laughed, “feel free to wait for him. He’s always late.”

Hebe nodded as he went back into the store.

Gui Gui looked at her, “what did you mean by secret?”

Hebe looked at her, “what?”

She shook her head, “I don’t mean to be in your business. I was just wondering.”

Hebe nodded, “well,” she smiles, “since you a friend of Ya Lun, you’re also a friend of mine.” She sighs as she takes in a drink of the water, “this secret is between me and Ya Lun. Over five years ago he knew I was sick, the doctor told us, and I might not be able to walk anymore by the end of that year.”

“Walk?” Gui Gui questioned, “what do you mean?”

She had a faint smile, “I was a sickly child growing up, didn’t have many friends, and was always going in and out of the hospital.” She sighs happily, “then I met Ya Lun in high school. He was always a troublemaker, never cared much for anyone or himself. I was different as well. I was always living in my own little world but, it was lonely.” She looks back at Gui Gui, “I remember that day… it was my birthday. I knew after school I had a doctor’s appointment, I really didn’t want to go, it was my wish that day. Then Ya Lun came up to me and said, ‘hey, isn’t today your birthday? Why aren’t you happy?’ I was happy someone remembered. The question of how he knew didn’t even cross my mind, I was too happy. From that day on, we just changed each other’s lives.” Hebe sighs, “Over five years ago, when the doctor told me I wouldn’t be able to walk anymore, I was devastated. Worried I wouldn’t be able to walk beside him or even walk behind him. When the opportunity to get cured came up, we both wanted it to work out. But that meant I had to go to the US. We sacrificed over five years being thousands of miles apart, just for one day that I can walk beside him again.” She looks down again, “I would sacrifice anything just for that one day. Now I finally have it.”

Gui Gui’s eyes changed from a look of sorrow to grief. She felt so bad, so worried… but the thing that hurts her the most was that for that moment she had wanted Ya Lun to be beside Hebe forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~