Eight Story | Part 1 (A)

Vixx One Shots

Prompt: "What are you? An animal?"

It was a peaceful late afternoon. The sun was slowly starting to disappear behind the horizon and painted the sky in the most prettiest colours of red, orange and yellow. It was a warm summer day as Hakyeon and Taekwoon were sitting outside on their balcony to watch the sun set. They hadn't had really much time together, because of their job.
For some reasons there were more assignments than ever. They barely saw each other, because as soon as they would be home from one mission, the next was already waiting. It was mainly so stressful because Hongbin and Wonshik were away on a one week mission from which they would only be back tomorrow evening. That left only him, Taekwoon, Jaehwan and Hyuk to take on assignments.

Luckily the rush of missions had slowly started to settle and now only the four youngers had to finish their tasks.
Taekwoon and Hakyeon had decided to take that opportunity to get some time for themselves and so they ended up cuddled together on the balcony, watching the sun set.

But for some reasons Hakyeon just couldn't shake off the bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. Something must've happened, but he couldn't tell what and it slowly started to get on his nerves. He only had this feeling when he or his kids were in danger.
“When did Hyuk and Jaehwan say they would be back?”, the red-haired asked, not taking the silence anymore.
“Six. Why?”, the blond asked back, his voice a little bit muffled by the fabric of Hakyeons shirt.
The elder sighed and lay his hands over Taekwoons, which were grabbing him around the waist.
“I have a bad feeling… Something isn't right with them. Do you think they're okay?”
“They'll be okay.”
“But what if- Ow!” And that was Taekwoons clue to shut Hakyeon up and therefore bit in his neck.
“What was that for?!”
“You're overreacting.”
The blond knew his boyfriend. As soon as Hakyeon started with the what if-questions it was over. And Taekwoon sure as hell wouldn't let 
that happen. Not now that they had some time for themselves.
“That doesn't mean you should bite me!”
“There was no other way,” he answered and proceeded to kiss the place where he bit the elder.
 

Hakyeon sighed and let himself sink back into Taekwoons embrace. “Maybe you're right and I'm just overreacting.

But honestly; biting me?? What are you? An animal??”
“A lion.”
At that a laugh broke from Hakyeons throat. “A lion? Really? More like a spoiled house cat.”
As if to prove Hakyeons statement, Taekwoon rubbed his head against the redheads shoulder blade. “I'm not spoiled.”
“Yes. Yes you are,” the elder retorted and brought a hand up to pet Taekwoons head, drawing quiet purrs of content from the others throat.

After a soft chuckle from Hakyeon it got quiet again for some time, the two eldest relishing in said quietness. But their peaceful atmosphere was soon interrupted by the ringing of Hakyeons cellphone.

“Yes?”
“Hyung?!” It was Jaehwans frantic sounding voice on the other end.
“Yes? What happened?”
”Turn on the TV and watch the news!”
“Why?”
”Just do it!”
“Okay, hold on,” and not one second later, Hakyeon stood up from his place on Taekwoons lap, stormed into the living room and the TV searching for a channal that boradcasted the current news.
"Have you found it?"
“Yes, but why can't you just say what happened?”
”Because I'm driving home now, so I can't talk anymore! See you at home!”
And with that the line was cut off.

“Jaehwan?” Taekwoon asked as he too stepped into the living room and took place on the couch next to Hakyeon.
“Yeah. I should watch the news.”
“Why?”
“I don't know. He said he would be driving home now and therefore couldn't talk anymore,” Hakyeon answered.
The blond nodded and both turned their attention to the TV, but what they heard was something they would've never dreamt of, except in a nightmare.

”Moving on to the current top news story:
It seems as if two members of the famous criminal gang VIXX were caught by the police.”
Both Taekwoon and Hakyeon thought their hearts were going to stop.
It couldn't be true. There was no way something like that could've happened, they thought, but the poorly taken pictures of said members proved otherwise. It wasn't a clear photograph and probably taken in a hurry, but the two eldest could clearly identify who the persons on the photo were, because one had soft pink hair and the other bright blue hair. There weren't many people running around with such hair colours. Especially not in that combination.
”According to reports, they were arrested while trying to break into a top guarded office in the south west of Gwangju. They tried to get away and hurt three police officers and one civilian before they were captured."

Hakyeon slapped a hand over his moth. “No...” 


There will be a second and maybe even a third part of this ;)
Also this plays before the first Chapter, which is the reason why they moved ;D