Second Story (A)

Vixx One Shots

Prompt: No prompt

“You know, I think that's the best town we lived in so far,” Hakyeon stated as he and Jaehwan came back from their grocerie shopping, loaded with bags of food.
“Yeah, the last one was so boring. You instantly knew if someone has died... This city is so busy and full of people that it probably won't even be noticed,” the brown-haired added as they moved into the kitchen to put the groceries away.
“Hyungs, you're back!” Hyuk excitingly screamed as he emerged from up stairs, followed by an equally hyped Hongbin.

“Have you gotten my Rice Cakes?!”
“What about my Oreo O's??”
“Yah, what about a 'welcome back'?? Aren't you happy about seeing us?!” Kenjumma cried out.
“If you have our treats, then yes,” the youngest answered wickedly making Hongbin laugh.
Jaehwan just put an arm over his eyes and sighed theatrical, “The youth nowadays doesn't care about us anymore… What have we done wrong…?”
“How fortunate that we've forgotten your treats. Bad kids don't get a reward anyway,” Hakyeon shoot back, successfully hiding the sweets.
“You did not!” Both pre-adults exclaimed, shock written all over their faces.
“Oh yes, we did,” Hakyeon sassed back, snipping his fingers in front of their faces.
“Hyung…!” the balck-haired whined, earning him an also whined “Hyuk…!”

Kenjumma came back to life with a mischievous grin spread on his features, “What a pitty. Seems like you have to get them yourselves. I almoast feel sorry for you. Almoast.

He had satisfyingly watched Hakyeon hiding the sweets in a cupboard nobody but the eldest was alowed to touch.
Well, looks like there will be more for us.