Forth Story

Vixx One Shots

Prompt: "Seven billion people in the world, and you're overreacting because I killed one man."
"But-"
"Seven. Billion. People. Now quit the complaining and drink your smoothie." (mild description of violence)

It was a day like every other. Well at least at the beginning and ending.

Wonshik was on a date with his boyfriend Hongbin. The moment he first laid his eyes on him he was whiped. Eyes that sparkled like juwels. Hair that was so soft and looked like a pink cloud of fluff. A smile so bright it puts the sun to shame. Dimples that were deep like an ocean and a sweet, friendly, happy personality with just the right amount of yness was what fazed Wonshik the most on Hongbin.
 

Their meeting was a quite cliché one, in a coffeeshop.

Wonshik was about to leave the café with his freshly purchased frappuccino as Hongbin wanted to enter the shop and therefore slammed the door into the formers face. It was probably one of the most embarressing moments in his entire life and he was really glad that he hadn't choosen a hot coffee, like he had actually planed.

The blonde male stumbled backwards, stomped on someones feet, attacked the floor backwards and spilled the frappuccino all over his body. 
Hongbin apologized himself multiple times and insisted to buy Wonshik another Frappuccino as well as paying the cleaning of the shirt, which the latter of course decelined. They began talking and discovered that they fit quite well. They exchanged numbers and from there on met almoast every second day.
 

Three months had passed since then and they were currently stroling along a quiet alleyway. Normally Wonshik avoided such alleyways but Hongbin said that it was a short cut to the smoothie shop they had planned on going so the blonde male agreed, the bad feeling never leaving his body.

And his feeling was right.
 

Finally I've found you, Hongbin,” a dark voice said, coming from the figure that suddenly appeared infront of them. It was so cold that Wonshik could feel shivers running down his spine.
What do you want?” Hongbin asked, his voice equally as cold as the others, taking Wonshik by surprise.
You've messed with our boss. Have you already forgotten?” Wonshik could literally hear the unknown man grin, “And nobody gets away with that, pretty boy.”
He got what he deserved,” The light pink haired retorted, no trace of his oh so melodic, warm voice.
 

Wonshik couldn't see much, but he could see the grin slip of the other mans feature as he pulled something out of his pocket. At first the elder didn't know what it was, but suddenly there was a snap and a short silver blade came into view. A knife!!
Hongbi-” he just started to say, but was interrupted by the dimpled boy.
Step back!” His voice left no room for objection and without him realizing it he had stepped back some steps.
That's cute, how you try to protect him. But that won't do anything, because after I'm done with you, I take care of your little boy toy there.”

After that everything happened so fast. The man moved in Hongbins direction, but didn't get far. Just as he took the first step towards him, there was a second snap followed by a painfull groan and just mere seconds after, the man sunk to the floor, clutching his stomach.
Okay, now you can try to get near him, but I don't think that will be possible,” Hongbin said, letting the knife fall out of his hand and moved to were Wonshik stood frozen on the spot.
Oh and if you're still alive when they'll find you -what I don't think-, tell them that I'm erasing all of you one by one if you don't leave me alone.
Have a nice day!” And with that Hongbin grabed Wonshik by the arm, pulled him down the alleyway, past the groaning, bleeding man and in the direction of the smoothie shop as if nothing had happened.

 

You-You-You've killed that… that… that guy…” Wonshik stuttered for the nth time since they got out of the alley. Just five minutes after the happenings they wer seated at one of the tables in the shop, each of them a smoothie in his hand.
Hongbin just rolled his eyes at his boyfriend as he said, “Wonshik, there are seven billion people in this world, and you're overreacting because I killed one man...?"
But-”
Seven. Billion. People.
Now quit the complaining and drink your smoothie.”