Seventh Story

Vixx One Shots

Prompt: "Excuse me, I have to go make a scene."

He was angry.

No that was an understatement. He literally seethed with anger. And even that played his current emotional state down, because the brown-haired was furious and hundred per cent ready to kill. How dare he'd do something like that to Hongbin. The poor soul was lying in his bed at home with a fever, had to fight with a headache, coughing fits and constant nausea and what was his boyfriend doing? He sat calmly in a café-shop and had fun with some stupid girl. And he probably would have never lost a word about it if Hakyeon hadn't seen him on his and Taekwoons way to Hongbin.

At first Hakyeon didn't want to go to school because the thought of an ill Hongbin alone didn't sit right with him, but he hadn't had a chance to protest as Taekwoon grabbed him and threw him over his shoulders like a bag of potatoes. “He needs rest and not a crazy mother that constantly fusses over him,” the black-haired reasoned at Hakyeons protests and didn't let go of the elder until they were almost at school.

Then, after the hours of torture were finally over, they headed back to Hongbins apartment so Hakyeon would eventually give up his constant whining about Hongbin being sick and needing his help as soon as possible.

Halfway there the came across a little café. In itself nothing special at first sight. But then Hakyeon spied a mop of ocean blue hair. There weren't may people in Seoul that went around with blue dyed hair so Hakyeon instantly knew who was sitting in there. It also wasn't something special, because Wonshik could obviously go everywhere he wanted. But he wasn't alone.

In front of him sat a girl with long, straight black hair that reached a little bit over her shoulders. Hakyeon could only see her back, but that was enough for him to witness the happy time they seemed to have.

“You're overreacting, Yeon,” Taekwoon then said after a while, already knowing what went through the elders head, and tried to minimize the damage.
“I'm not overreacting?!”
“I know what you're thinking. I know Wonshik well enough to say that he wouldn't dare to cheat on Hongbin, besides, that's jus-.”
“Well obviously you don't know him well enough, because then you would know who the heck that is.”
Taekwoon wanted to say something but was stopped by Hakyeon suddenly walking to the cafés door.
“What are you doing?”
“Excuse me, but I have to go make a scene.” And with that Taekwoons boyfriend disappeared into the café.

The younger just sighed and watched as Hakyeon began his tantrum. He face palmed himself and let his head hung low.
“You idiot… That's his sister...”