Fifth Story (A)

Vixx One Shots

Prompt: "I am either going out for ice cream, or to commit a heinous crime. I'll decide in the car."

It was one of the more quiet days for the members of Vixx with no assignments that had to be done. Well their last was just the day before, where they had to kill that buisness family, but to Jaehwan it seemed like an eternity. The third eldest was currently situated on the living room couch, flipping through the different channels of their TV.

It was wednesday afternoon, meaning that there was nothing interesting to watch. There were the boring animal/nature/history documentaries Taekwoon liked to watch, the sappy dramas with to much cliches in it, that Wonshik and Hongbin preferred, the shopping channels Hakyeon occassionally watched and also one or two of Hyuks animes. So in short: Nothing that Jaehwan liked to watch. Why can't there be action movies, mystery series or comedies in the afternoon?? Why do they have to be shown only in the evening??
 

Sighing Jaehwan turned off the TV and searched his mind for possible things he could do.

Normally he would bother Wonshik into doing something with him, but since they had some free time he was probably Hongbins face off, and Jaehwan wasn't keen on walking in on them doing so, thus meaning he was out of question. He could ask Hyuk to play a prank on Taekwoon, but his injurys from the punishment they got last time, still hurt, so that was also no possibility.


The brunette looked out of the big window beside the TV. The weather was nice, with no clouds on the sky so he could mabye go outside. But what could he do there?
Shrugging to himself he got up from the sofa and went to put his shoes on.
 

Where are you going, Hyung?” Hyuk curiously asked as he emerged from their gaming room.
I am either going out for ice cream, or to commit a heinous crime… I'll decide in the car. Care to join me?” Jaehwan casually asked as he grabbed his keys from their coupboard.
You're really asking that??
Of course I'm coming!”