Sixth Story(A)

Vixx One Shots

Prompt: "Put down the burger or I swear to god - I'll shoot you in the knee!"

It was an exhausting day for Jung Taekwoon to say the least. Well probably for all of Vixx, but the blond had it the worst.

It began with the morning. He was woken up by Jaehwan, Hyuk and Hongbin bickering about something at five in the morning, then had to shower with cold water, because the others had used up all the hot water and at last they had run out of coffee. In addition to that he had the task of killing a one-night stand from a no name busissnes man and therefore needed coffee, which led to him walking in the freezing cold morning air to the coffeeshop ten minutes away from their home. As if that wasn't already enough he bumped into the shops door and nearly stumbled over the few steps that led to the front door.

After he had blamed himself like that, he had planned on grabbing something for breakfast but got a call from his client, saying that he had to do the job as quick as possible or else he wouldn't get paid and so there went his breakfast.



With a grumbling stomach and a mood like three days rain he began searching for the address from his victim, which was harder than he thought. The address wasn't up to date, because as he came to the house he was told that his victim moved to the end of the town.
That meant that he had to somehow get there and he hadn't had the car. Wonshik and Hyuk had taken it because their mission was out of town, so he decided on taking a taxi.
Though unfortunatelly he had forgotten his purse and therefore had to walk all the way, meaning he walked another hour in the freezing cold weather, before he finally arrived at his destination.


The job itself was easily done. The women just came home from her grocerie shopping and had a lot of bags to carry. Taekwoon, seeing his opportunity, quickly offered his help and carried the bags into the womens house. She was quite nice and even invited Taekwoon to have a cup of tea, to which the latter couldn't say no. After all, he was the one who nearly froze to death just to get to her house. He'd deserved that cup of tea.

So the blond stayed until his cup was empty, made some small talk with her and then broke her neck as she had her back to him. He really felt sorry for her. She had a big heart and the tea was great, but he had a quote to uphold. Never had one of their group failed a mission and he sure as hell wouldn't be the first one to do that. His dongsaengs would never let him life it down.


After Taekwoon than made sure to erase all his traces he left the house and begrudgingly made his way back home. On the way there he got a text from Hakyeon asking when he would be home and what he wanted to eat. At the mention of food the blond's stomach roared loudly and he was sure that if he wouldn't eat something in the next few hours, his stomach would eat itself. 

And that was one of the reasons why he loved Hakyeon. Sure the elder was exhausting most of the time, but he just knew what to do when Taekwoon had a bad day, even though they hadn't seen each other the whole day.
 

Once he had read and replied to his boyfriends message Taekwoon thought that finally his day would get better but he was proven wrong. Halfway home, big, dark and angry looking clouds covered the sky and all of a sudden a heavy rainstorm broke out, completely drenching Taekwoon in under one minute.

Sopping wet, frozen to the bones and with an empty stomach the second eldest arrived at home 15 minutes later.
He violently closed the door and tried to somehow get his wet coat and shoes off. The loud bang imediately catched Hakyeons attention, who was standing in the doorway just mere seconds after.
Oh god, Taekwoonie! Are you crazy?!Why didn't you take an umbrella with you?! Just yesterday they've said that it would be raining heavily today!” Like the mother hen he was, Hakyeon hurridly helped his boyfriend out of his clothes and ushered him into the shower.
God, you've to be freezing to death! Go take a hot shower I don't want you to get ill! I'll bring you some clothes, sweetheart!” Hakyeon added as Taekwoon already made his way to the bathroom.



As he then emerged from his fifteen minutes long, hot shower he pulled on the thick sweather and sweatpants Hakyeon had pulled out for him and emerged from the bathroom, he almoast collided with his favorite redhead.
Better now?”
The younger nodded.
Good.”
Thank you, Yeon-ah,” Taekwoon then said softly, as he pulled the other in a hug, taking Hakyeon by surprise. Hakyeon knew Taekwoon loved him but he was just too shy and uncomfortable with initiating skinship that Hakyeon was the one to initiate it most of the time. So when Taekwoon gave him one of his rare hugs out fo his own will, Hakyeon couldn't help the big grin spreading across his features.

I know I'm great and now go eat something, you're stomach doesn't sound happy,” Hakyeon comented as they parted and gave Taekwoon a kiss on the cheek, “I've put the two burgers you wanted on the table. If you want I can also make some tea or a hot chocolate when you're finished.”
 

Now in a much better mood than before Taekwoon truged into the kitchen, already looking forward to finally getting something to eat. Once there he instantly looked to the dining table, only to see Jaehwan holding one of the two burgers in his hands with the intention of taking a bite.
But Taekwoon wouldn't have any of that. His day was bad enough and he really deserved these burgers now, no one else.
Lee Jaehwan put down the burger or I swear to god – I'll shoot you in the knee!!!”