First Story

Vixx One Shots

Prompt: "I want to go home." "And I want to go to the moon. It ain't happening, sweetheart. Time to accept that."

And another charity event he had to attend. It wasn't like he hated it, because there was really good food and such, but it was just so plain boring. Sanghyuk liked his parents and admired their work. He really did. They worked very hard to build their buisness and even spent some of their income for good cases, but he just couldn't stand this plain boring events. Except the food there was nothing good about it. The music was classic, almoast making him fall asleep, there were only people in their mid fourties/fifties, with some exceptions, and there were held at least ten speeches in one evening, each about 30 minutes long. Not to forget the uncomfortable suit and the whole formal atmosphere.

Other teens his age, like his friends, were meeting their mates to go to a club or something and he was a sixteen year old boy, stuck in an event for old people on a saturday evening, for gods sake.
Why did he have to tag along with his parents. Wasn't it enough if only them would attend such a boring event? Did they really have to drag their son with them?

Sanghyuk hung his head low and sighed.
“I want to go home...”
“And I want to go to the moon. It ain't happening, sweetheart. Time to accept that,” a sudden voice stated next to him. The black-haireds head instantly shot up, making eye contact with a light pink-haired beauty. His dark eyes shimmered in amusement and deep dimples were prominent on his face as his lips had stretched into a breath taking smile. Hyuks head wasn't funtionating anymore. Am I crazy or is there an Angle standing in front of me?!

“I know I'm hot, but you should probably close your mouth again or it'll stays this way.”