Eight Story | Part 3 (A)

Vixx One Shots

Prompt: "Oh my gosh, that would look so cute on you!"
"I'm trying to crack a safe. Be quiet."

“Oh god…! Taekwoon, what are we going to do?! Our baby’s were arrested! What do we do now?!”
Before the black-haired could answer the door was slammed open.

“Hyung! Have you seen it?!”, Jaehwan cried as he ran into the living room, not even bothering to take his shoes off. Hongbin will definitely not like this, Taekwoon thought as he silently watched the scene in front of him. It was enough if Hakyeon and Jaehwan were loosing it. Someone had to have a clear mind and it seemed that it was Taekwoon. Basically like every time when something happened.
“Do you know something?! Where are they right now?! How could they be arrested?!”
“I know as much as you, Hyung!”, the brunette answered just as nervous as the mother hen himself, while joining him in running up and down the living room.

Taekwoon sighed. He had to come up with an idea before both ahjummas would get a heart attack.
And if on clue an idea popped up in his head. He went over to Hakyeon, grabbed him by the shoulders and moved him to the middle of the room, were he pressed him into the sofa. “Stay and be quiet” was his only command before repeating this process with Jaehwan.
As both men were seated he reached out his hand expectantly. “Your cell phone, Hakyeon,” he demanded with a voice that didn't left any room for questions. Unsure of what Taekwoon had planed the red-haired handed off his phone.

Once in Taekwoons possession he searched Hakyeons contacts until finally finding the wanted number and quickly dialling it.
“Who are you calling?” But Taekwoon didn't answer and just waited for someone to pick up the other line while putting the phone on speakers.

“You're speaking to Zee-Yah-Co~ how may I help you?”
“That's a brilliant idea, Woonie! Why didn't I thought about it?!”, Hakyeon exclaimed suddenly while standing up again and quickly taking the phone out of the latter's hands.
“Zico? It's me, N!”
”Oh, N! Long time since I last heard of you. What's up?”, the man on the other end asked casually, followed by a loud crash. ”Hold on.”
The three VIXX members could hear panicked shouts, commands being thrown around and if they had heard right some gun shots.
”Okay, I'm back again,” Zico said as if none of those sounds existed.
“Where the hell are you and what are you doing??”
”Do you think you can crack it?
Hm? I was talking to Taeil. Sorry, what did you just say?”
“Where are you?”
”In a bank in Usan-Dong.”
“A robbery?”
”Of course. What else should we do in a bank?”
“I don't know, maybe getting money.”
”We're getting money.”
“I mean like normal people.”
”Oh please, where’s the fun in that?”

“Hyung!”, Jaehwan whined and suddenly their main reason for calling came back into his mind.
“Right! When do you think you're finished?”
The man on the other line sighed in consideration, ”Don't know…”
His sentence was suddenly interrupted by an other persons voice in the background, ”Oh my gosh, that would look so cute on you!”
“I'm trying to crack a safe. Be quiet,” a second voice spoke sounding a bit impatient.
”Hey, Tail! How far are you?”, Zicos voice shouted.
”If you wouldn't instantly disturb me I would've finished by now. And now be quiet!”
“I think we're finished in like ten minutes. Why?”
“Hongbin and Ravi were arrested by the police.”
The person on the other line coughed, ”They what?? You're kidding, aren't you?”
“We are not,” Taekwoon threw in to let the other know how serious they were.
”Seriously?! But how?? You're murdering people since what? Six years? Without getting captured. How's that even possible?”

The three of them just rolled their eyes, because they weren't getting any further.
“We don't know. Something must've gone wrong. That's why we've called. You guys have to get them out of there.”
”Seems like there’s a first time for everything.
Where are they now?”
“At a police station in Gwangju.”
”B-Bomb?! Do we have anything planned after this?”
“Nothing that I would know of, no. Why?”
“How long do you think it will take from here to Gwangju?”
“30 to 40 minutes I think. Why are you asking?”
“We have the money, Hyung!”
“Well done, Kyung. Guys, get in the van! We have to get someone out of prison!”
“Who?”
“I'll explain later. P.O! U-Kwon! We're leaving!

Don't worry, N: We're getting them out of there in no time!
“Thanks.”
“It's the least we can do after you guys helped us with what happened last time.”


They exchanged goodbyes and true to his words, Hongbin and Wonshik were back home three hours later. No questions where asked about how they got out as they stepped into the flat and were instantly talkled by the two ahjummas instantly fussing over the two youngers.
“We're okay, Hyungs! Stop overreacting!” But the two elders wouldn't budge.

Finally taking pity on the younger males Taekwoon pulled both, Hakyeon and Jaehwan off of them and helped Hongbin and Wonshik to stand up.
“Thanks, Hyung. If I knew that would happen I would've second my choice of getting out of there,” Hongbin dead panned, earning a neck-chop from N-jumma.
“Yah! You've scarred me to death! Don't you ever do that again!!” And finally Hakyeons boarders broke, leaving a crying mess behind.
“Sorry, Hyung, but it wasn't completely our fault.”

The second eldest took his crying boyfriend in his arms to try and calm him down while looking at the freshly released kids. Even thought he hadn't shown it like Hakyeon or Jaehwan, Taekwoon had to admit that he also was a little bit scarred. Not that he would admit that loud. Memo: Don't forget to thank Zico and the others, the blond thought and returned his attention back to the scene.

“What happened?”
At that Wonshik had to snort, “Hah, that stupid bastard of a client was working together with the police to set up a trap for us.”
“What?”
“Yeah, he was possibly trying to get back at us.”
“Why do you think that?”
“Jaehwan Hyung had already done an assignment for him and I think he wasn't satisfied with it.”
“I have?” Jaehwan asked, finally deciding to get back into the conversation, “What's his name?”
“Lee Minwo.”
“Minwo…. Hm… Minwo…

Oh, that one! Yeah, that's an unforgiving one. Never got over the fact that his daughter had a thing for me and wanted to run away with me.”
“Someone other than Hyuk…? And she had a crush. On you...” Hongbin asked disbelieving.
“I'll have you know, that I was quite the heart breaker in high school,” Jaehwan answered proud and puffed his chest out, making everyone (-Taekwoon) laugh, even Hakyeon, though it looked more like a grimance with all the tears running down his face.


And that's what Hyuk came home to. A half laughing, half crying Hakyeon, a disinterested Taekwoon sitting on the living room couch, Hongbin and Wonshik laughing like crazy and Jaehwan complaining about them not knowing anything.
On second thought Hyuk decided to slowly step out of the apartment again and quietly closing the door, before heading of to the nearest game shop.
“My day was stressful enough, I think I can do pretty well without them for once.”