Fourteenth Story| Version 1 (A)

Vixx One Shots

Prompt: "I give you ten minutes to pack and then you're out"

(Okay, so this is a bit of a sad one shot, so if you don't like these kind of storys, skip it. There's a second version of it that's a bit lighter and funnier.)

“Out.”
“…What…?” the second eldest asked unbelievingly while the four others just stared at their Hyung with shocked faces.
“You heard me: Out.”
“Hyung you can't-”
“Oh yes, I can. Out,” the red-haired repeated himself while pointing his index finger to the door, his face void of all expressions besides pure rage and anger. The room got colder and colder with every passing second and the dongsaengs faces grew paler and paler as they slowly started to realize the seriousness of the situation they were in.

Scratching up all his courage, the third youngest stepped in front of the furious dragon to try and calm the beast down. “Hyung we-we didn't mean… uh-- you know… we were just be-be-being stupid and-”
“Oh you didn't mean it?! Then why say it?!!” everyone, even their brave lion Taekwoon, flinched at the sharp voice that was laced with ice on the edges.
“Yeon-ah…-”
“Don't you dare Yeon-ah me, Jung Taekwoon!!” If Taekwoon would have had a tail and ears you would clearly see how scared he was. An angry Hakyeon was never fun.

Now Jaehwan tried it with all the strength he could muster up, “Listen, H-Hyung… we-” But just as the others before him, he was cut short by the dragon.
“No, you listen! I have enough of you! Of all of you! I understand that you can't get along 24/7 every day in your lives! And as long as I'm not dragged into it and you can resolve it yourself I'm fine with that! But it's like this since two weeks! TWO ING WEEKS!!!”
“Hyung we-”, Jaehwan tried again, but Hakyeon has reached his breaking point and wasn't going to step down now.
“Shut your damn mouth, Lee Jaehwan!!! I'm talking right now and you'll all listen!! And don't you dare to cut me off again!!” It was hard to hear over Hakyeons booming voice, but there was definitely a whimper coming from Jaehwans throat as his head turned downwards the ground and took two steps back.

“I can't stand you and this atmosphere anymore! You're fighting since two weeks about something meaningless! To make it even worse you're insulting ME, even thought I tried to help!! I tried to find a solution to your god damn stupid problem with which everyone of you would be happy! But what are you ungrateful brats doing?! Instead of even LISTENING to my idea, you're insulting me!!” Hakyeon definitely reached his breaking point and he could already feel the tears gathering in his eyes, thought he couldn't care less right at the moment as they swapped over and rolled down his cheeks. They should see how hurt he was.

The before frightened faces now turned into ones of concern. Never had they seen their Hyung cry so openly. The only one who had was Taekwoon. And he hated it, to say the least. Hakyeon was his everything and seeing him cry hurt so much. It hurt even more because it was partly Taekwoons fault he was crying and this thought was enough to nearly tear his heart apart.
“Hakyeon, I'm sorry!” he said while stepping towards the red-haired to reach out for him. To take him into his arms. To make him stop crying, to comfort him, but Hakyeon wasn't having any of it. He quickly stepped away from Taekwoon -which he had NEVER done before-, while slinging his arms around his own body.

“Out! GET OUT! ALL OF YOU!!” A heart wrenching sob broke free from his throat. It hurt Hakyeon so much to do that. He loved his Dongsaengs. They were like a family to him. He would do everything to keep them safe. To keep them away from harm. To keep them from ever getting sad or depressed. But that was too much for Hakyeons heart to take. Every single one of their words felt like a stab in his heart.
No, Hakyeon needed time for himself right now and they had to learn their boundaries. Even if it hurt him to throw them out just like that, but he couldn't stand it.
Hakyeon saw into their faces and could clearly see that there were also tears running down theirs. They were hurt, but Hakyeon hurt more, so he wouldn't step down and give in. No, not this time.

“Hyung, please! You can't do that! We- We are sorry! Please!” Wonshik pleaded brokenly, but it just earned a shake of Hakyeons head. He looked away from their faces and now in a much calmer voice said, “This is my house. I've paid for it. I've signed the contract. So you'll get out. I give you ten minutes to collect some of your belongings and then I don't want to see any one of you in this house until you've resolved your problems and know what you've done wrong. I don't want to see you until then. I don't care where you go or what you do, but don't come back any time soon, because I need time for myself.” Hakyeons voice was calmer than before, but it definitely didn't lose it's sharp edge or cold feeling.
 

The room fell into a deadly silence as Hakyeon turned his back on them. He didn't see the tears that streamed out of the youngest eyes. He didn't see the broken and empty look on Taekwoons face. He didn't see Jaehwan slapping a hand over his mouth to stifle his sobs. He didn't see how Hongbin and Wonshik were the first ones to go into their respective rooms to gather their stuff and he didn't see the others following. He didn't see Hyuk breaking down crying in the bathroom, with Jaehwan trying to calm the youngest +while he himself couldn't pull it together. He didn't see how one after one they came back to put their shoes and coats on. He didn't see how they opened the door to go out and he didn't see the heart breaking look in Taekwoons eyes as he turned around to look at Hakyeons back one last time.

Hakyeon saw nothing of that. But he definitely heard the whispered “I love you” from Taekwoon before the door was closed carefully and Hakyeon broke down onto the couch, curling himself into a ball while letting out all his pain in loud, broken sobs. 


Hey Hey^^ 

So I don't know why, because in my head it was originally planned as a funny one, but somehow it just so happened to get sad... ^^' 
There will be a second version, that's a bit lighter if you aren't one for angst ;) 

MegaLia <3