Fourteenth Story | Version 2 | Part 1 (A)

Vixx One Shots

Prompt: "After all; I don't know ."

 

“That's all your fault!” 
“My fault?! How was this my fault?!” 
“Well, I wasn't the one who screamed “Hongbin” on the top of my lungs!” 
“Oh, so it's wrong of me trying to protect you?!” 
“Protect me?!! I'm perfectly capable of protecting myself! I'm not a ing damsel in distress!” 

Jaehwan sighed. He had to admit, that it was funny at the beginning. But they were now going at it for almost three hours and it was the same, every time. Hongbin would point out that it was Wonshiks fault and Wonshik would deny it with his recurrent arguments. 
Taekwoon was luckily on a two day mission, because if he would be there right now, Hongbin and Wonshik would be dead a long time ago.

Hyuk on the other hand was situated on the couch while Jaehwans head lay in his lap. Both of them had a really stressful day with two assignments at once. All they wanted was some peace. Sure, they could go into their room, but that would require movement and neither of them had the strength to. Besides they were sure, that the argument could even be heard through their door. 

“Okay, so why are these two still shouting at each other?”, Hakyeon, who suddenly appeared besides Sanghyuk, asked. “Still about the mission?” 
“Yes. It's still about who's at fault,” the Maknae answered whereupon Hakyeon just took a deep breath. “Well then, seems like I have to find a solution, because otherwise I won't get done with that stack of paperwork sitting on my desk because of those idiots.” 
“Good luck, Hyung,” Jaehwan said while the red-haired went over to the bickering couple. 

“How many times do I have to tell you, that it wasn't my fault?!” Wonshik shouted, earning an angry huff from Hongbin. 
“Guys…”
“But it was your fault!” 
“Guys.”
“Just because you stood in my way!” 
“HA! So you're agreeing that it was your fault!”
“No I don't!”
“Guys!”, Hakyeon now also screamed to get their attention. 
“What?!”, they screeched back in unison, throwing annoyed and angry glares at their eldest. 
“Yah! What's with this tone and the glares?!” 
“What do you want?!!” 
“I want you two to stop fighting. Can't you just find a solution already? I mean both of you are at fault at some point or another and-” 
“And what?!”, Hongbin interrupted him, “We wouldn't be fighting if he would just accept the fact, that it's his fault!” 
“Like hell I will! Not this time, because I'm not wrong!!” 
“Guys, I am trying to help you here, so could you please just-” 
“But we didn't ask for your ing help!”, the light pink haired cut him off again and Hakyeon thought he wasn't hearing right. 

“What…?” 
“Yes! We didn't ask for your help,” Wonshik agreed with Hongbins statement, “Why is it that you're always trying to get in our business?!”
“It's OUR business so you don’t have to meddle with it! We're old enough and you're not our god damn mother, Hakyeon!”
“You think you know everything, but guess what?! You don't!”
“You don't know ! So don't act like you do! You're so annoying! We don't need you!” and after that the room went dead silent, because they were shocked. Not even in their wildest dreams had they imagined such an outburst from Wonshik and Hongbin. Moreover that the outburst was directed towards Hakyeon. 

“...What. Did. You. Just. Say…?”, the red haired asked in a deadly calm voice and one could clearly see the anger rising in his body as his hands balled into firsts and a fire began burning in his eyes. 
“We don't need you or your help!” And as soon as the last word left Wonshiks mouth, he and Hongbin seemed to realise what they’ve said just now, but that realization came to late. 
“So you think I'm annoying, am I right…?”, he asked in a voice that could probably freeze hell, letting shiver after shiver run down the youngers backs. 
“Ah… Hyung… That- That wasn't m-m-m-meant like uh… that...”, Hongbin tried to detonate the situation they had brought themselves in, but without success. 
It was nice knowing you two, Sanghyuk and Jaehwan thought, but got surprised at Hakyeons next sentence. 

“No. No, you're right.” What?!
“Uh… What…?” the blue-haired questioned, getting more frightened every passing second. 
Without an answer, the eldest left for his room, only to come back some minutes after with a big bag in his hands. 
“Hyung…?” Sanghyuk asked, leaving the word hanging. 
“You're right.” 
Did he go crazy now?, was the collective thought of Wonshik, Hongbin, Sanghyuk and Jaehwan as they watched their Hyung going over to the entrance and putting on his shoes. 
“I am annoying and I'm sure you're better without me.” 
“What??” 
“After all I don't know .”
“That's not right…!”
“Hyung, where are you going?” Jaehwan now asked, panic rising in his body as he slowly stood up together with Sanghyuk. They definitely didn't like the tone and behaviour of their Hyung.
“I'm leaving for some days or maybe weeks. We'll see,” he said while throwing on his jacket.
“You're what?!” 
“Hyung, you can't!” 
“Yes, I'm leaving,” Hakyeon answered and grabbed his keys from the shelf. 
“You're kidding, right? 

Hyung…?” 

“No I'm not. I have enough. I just tried to help you with your stupid little fight, but instead get shouted at. Thanks for telling me how annoying I am, Hongbin. I won't bother you anymore.” 
“I'm sorry, Hyung!! I didn't mean it like that!” 
“Besides, what's with VIXX?! Someone has to handle it!”
“Not my problem. You're now in charge of VIXX. All the business is you're responsibility now. I'll redirect all the calls to you're phone, Jaehwan. Take care. If you have questions, don't ask me, because after all: I don't know anything.” With that he turned around and opened the door. 
“Wait!! Hyung, you can't do that! We can't handle VIXX on ourselves!” 
“I don't care! Bye!” Hakyeon shouted with an indifferent voice over his shoulders and slammed the door shut, leaving behind four shocked dongsaengs. Hakyeon would not put of with his dongsaengs childish behaviour. If they thought they were better than him, than so be it. 
 

“We are soooooo ed...”, Sanghyuk stated as a matter of fact, earning a shake of his head from his boyfriend. 
“Nope. Hongbin and Wonshik are ed if Taekwoon Hyung knows what has happened.”