Chapter 7: My Heart

Lullabies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: My Heart

Perhaps I never loved enough,

If only I’d love much more;

I would not nearly had so much,

Left waiting, for you in store.

If I had given away my heart------

To those who came before;

It would be safer left in parts----

But now you have it all.

Is it safe to say that Kwon Ji Yong is a die-hard Daraling? Like right now he was supposed to get up and feed IYE but since Naver X Dispatch photos of Dara came out, he’s been saving her photos on his phone. No, people he won’t put ugly filters on it, he’s saving it because he plans to put up a Dara shrine on their first house.

So, he texted Dara after he’s done admiring her, it isn’t creepy if she’s yours. Men, take notes…

“Babe, can you check the woman on that NaverXDispatch article today, she looks like my future wife. The mother of my kids. Kwon’s daughter-in-law.” He forgot she’s filming Semobang today, yes that damn show. If he’s being his nosy- he would pull her out of that variety. He did not expect her to reply right away, but she did.

“I know right. Better than that Itaewon photoshoot, don’t you think?” Ji Yong does not know if he should laugh or cry. But he decided to go play with her cheekiness today, just for fun.

“That photoshoot gave the fans UNTITLED 2014.” Pleased with his response, he continued to look at her new photos again, because she’s an art in human form. Should he ask his painter friends to paint her? It will look good in his room.

“Shall we give the fans UNTITLED 2017?” Kwon Ji Yong is no match from Dara’s savagery. If ever these two reveal they deserve a reality show because their relationship is one heck of a piece. People can only wish because once these two settles down, a post from Daraxxi would be a rare occurrence.

“Bad JOKE!” he replied. After his random IG live, Ji Yong got nothing to do but he likes chilling on his own contrary to the popular belief that he loves partying. Even his big 3-0 party was not as big as everyone thinks. It was very private, just a couple of his friends, his family and of course the woman who arranged the gathering. He’s happy not only because of the party, of course he is thankful for Dara’s efforts to give him a very elegant soiree and it was full of warmth.

When they arrived at her place after his party, both were still stoked to have a glass of wine. Her window has a space for them to sit. Dara’s head was on his shoulders as she swirls the wine on the glass. Both enjoys the comfortable silence they often share.

“Thanks Babe.” Said Ji Yong as he takes another gulp.

“Welcome.”

“Did you see yourself coming back to me after everything that has happened?” asked Ji Yong, it has been bothering him to be quite honest.

“Well, for starters you were an . I guess it’s true that you must find yourself first before giving your heart away. You were just lost, I told myself if Ji Yong cannot find himself I would find him. I guess it was not as simple as what I think it is. That is when I realized, that Sandara is quite lost too, I must find her first. “He felt the pain in her voice.

“When I saw you after my healing vacation, that’s when I found myself again. You have my heart babe, I cannot be whole again without it. Without you.” Funny how Ji Yong could feel this genuine happiness after hearing her words. He was left speechless. Seeing that he was not able to say anything, she grabbed his hands and caressed it. Now he’s looking in her eyes as he gives her his signature smile.

“You’re a good man Ji Yong, you deserve everything you have right now.”

“Even you?” he always asked Dara if he really deserves her, because Sandara Park is too good for this cruel world. People do not have any idea of what he can do just to protect this woman. Dara brings out the best in him, she never forgets to remind him that he is not as bad as he thinks he is.

“Yes babe, even me.”

That’s when Ji Yong held her closer, ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter