Chapter 1: Us

Lullabies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a heads-up : This is a Domesticity Meme Drabbles chapter. 

Chapter1: Us

I love him and he loves me.

We spend every moment together. When

sleep parts us, we often meet in our 

dreams.

I like to take naps throughout the day. Like 

a cat, he says. He is a cat person.

He thinks my eyes are beautiful and

strange. He has never seen eyes like mine 

up close.

He says they look at him with daggers 

when he has done something wrong..Like

when he forgets to order olives on my half 

of the pizza.

He thinks I am especially cute when 

angry.

We argue over whose turn it is to put the

DVD in the player. Sometimes no one

wins and we end up watching bad TV.

Which is never really a bad thing.

He never imagined he would be wwith

someone like me.

Now, he says, he can/t imagine himself

with anyone else.

 

We're kids, aren't we?

Yes, kids with grown-up powers.

Big Spoon/Little spoon.

Kwong Jiyong could be fierce on stage but he is a big baby when it comes to Sandara Park. 

He is a cuddler and a big spooner but she will never complain. 

He loves sleeping. Maybe his love for cats rubbed off of him because he was more like a cat than her. He sleeps whenever he has the chance because although he has a black card, sleep is a luxury for him.There are times when he goes straight to Apgujeong to sleep at his girlfriend's apartment, even though their dorm is nearer  to their HQ, the airport and it will be more convinient for his manager. Sometimes he texts her that he'll sleep there but most of the times she just wakes up from the sound of her door. 

Dara also loves sleeping but she is still a morning person, regardless of what time she slept she still wakes up early.

Somehow she sleeps in when Ji Yong is beside her. She thinks that when you sleep with a big baby, you tend to sleep like a baby. TOUCHE'. When morning comes in she would always be waking up with Ji Yong's arms draped around her waist and his chin nestled on her shoulder. And when she tries to get up, he only tightens his hold of her.

"Hajima...stay." he mumbles, still half asleep.

She knows that any seconds later, he'll be in a deep sleep again. She'll manage to get up and plant a kiss on his forehead That's how she basically starts her day. Sometimes, she sits on her bed to stare at him, thinking how he looks like an angel when he sleeps and thank God that with all the things he has been through he still manages to be an amazing person.

Favorite non-ual activity.

Dara and Ji Yong both loves art.

They both enjoy art, any kind of art. Dara is very into scrapbooking, she loves taking pictures.

Jiyong on the other hand loves paintings, sculptures, music and poetry. He loves reading too and writing poetry that later on will turn into songs and will top music charts worldwide. Sometimes he writes on post-its, and he sticks it on her stuff, just random cheesy one-liners that will not make you cringe just because it was GD who wrote it. Those post its are all in Sandara Park's scrapbook.Yes she keeps it. These two are your cheesy couple of the century. 

At least once a month they get to spend time with each other. That's when she do arts and craft while Ji Yong scribbles things on the pages, she cuts the pictures and decorate their  photos. She lets him doodle on the pages and sometimes he suggests on what theme a certain page would be. He also adds his poems as captions on some of the pages.

Actuallly, his rap part on Bae Bae is what he actually wrote under one of Dara/s polaroid photos. 

Who uses all the hot water.

BOTH. They actually love to conserve water, they shower together. 

Jiyong loves to tease Dara, a bit by turning the shower knob to cold. "YA! Kwon!" she will yell at him but it will be useless because she will be instantly pulled by him. "I can give you warmth." They'll probably stay their for quite awhile...

They'll probably do an encore in their bedroom anyway, because Dara is not a fan of shower .

The most trivial thing they'd fight over.

Ramen. These two fight over the texture of their ramen.

Ji Yong likes it overcooked and soft.Dara likes it to be well done, the noodles should not be too soft or too hard, because she wants to put egg on it.

So whenever Ji Yong cooks their ramen, it triggers a petty fight. He is stubborn and being a man of habits, he makes sure he cooks it just the way he wants it to be cooked. Even though she  reminds him not to overcook it. 

"Jiyong-ah, do not make the noodles too soft. Please~" He noted her please, was with an aegyo. It only means that she badly needs it to be well done. But he is stubborn. He took the liberty to cook because she's needs to shower. After her quick shower, the table was already set, she could smell the ramen, she has been craving for it. When she took the first slurp of the overcooked ramen, Ji Yong who was sitting across of her saw her face filled with disappointment. That stopped him from eating too.

Dara crossing her arms, looked at him dead in the eyes, and said, "Youngbae really is the best in this." 

"Bom noona, likes my overcooked noodles," Comes his smart retort, he did not break their eye contact. 

"Oh you want me to text her?"

"Actually, I already texted Youngbae to cook your ramen for you."

"GOOD." The coldness in her voice only made Ji Yong stand up and open another package of Ramen. He knows he has to cook another one to live. 

What Dara did next surprised him, his woman hugged him from behind and planted a kiss on his shoulder. 

"Saranghe." She is thankful that someone can put up with her. 

"Nado, saranghe." He did not mind having her hug him as he cooks. It's not often that Dara gets to be clingy like this.

Who steals the blankets?

Dara wakes up in the middle of the night with Ji Yong beside who hoarded all the blank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter