Chapter 20: That Night

Lullabies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20: That Night

It was one of those nights that you are not altogether sure really did happen. There are no photographs, no receipts, scrawled journal entries.

Just the memory sitting in my mind, like a half-blown dandelion waiting to be fractured, dismembered. Waiting to disintegrate into nothing.

As I close my eyes, the pictures play like a blurry montage. I can see us driving for hours, until the street signs grew less familiar---the flickering lamplights giving away to stars. Then sitting across from you in that quiet, little Italian place. Your hands pushing the plates aside, reaching across mine.

The conversations we had about everything and nothing. And kissing you.

How I remember that.

It was one of those nights that my mind still can’t be sure of. That wonders if I was ever there at all. Yet in my heart, it is as though I’ve never left.

Jiyong believes that love is fluorescent. One can give their own meanings to it but for him, love is Dara, therefore she’s fluorescent, she glows in the dark. She’s the luminous beauty that made his dark world brighter. When things for him died away and turned into ashes of insanity, she never left.

Dara, is the moon, that glows every night of his life. He’s willing to see her lighten up his massive space of black even until after life. How can he be this lucky?Who the hell did he save before his present existence?!

He knows he is rich, show him the money? He does not even know how much he have. Having her by his side made him wealthier. That’s what his parents always say, money and fame come and go, the best people stay. People come and go; the best ones and the real ones will always be the constant variable in your life.

What multiplied Jiyong’s wealth is, his constant Sandara. He labeled her as his dangerous beauty. HIS and ONLY HIS. The sine to his cosine.

NIGHTIME is BABE TIME. If both are off, they do whatever during the day, like shopping, meeting up with friends, recording, lots of things but at night they cannot be apart. They always try to be with each other every night. That’s probably the cons when you hide.

Ramyeon Night

Usually Dara, comes back home earlier than him. Wifey instincts? Probably. When nighttime comes, Jiyong automatically texts her, because she gets mad when he does not update or text her. Dara is just petty sometimes.

Where are you?

HOME.(=^-^=)

“Okay. I’ll wrap things up now. See you.”

Jiyong is getting better at being a boyfriend. When she says she’s home already, no matter what he’s doing he’ll drop it for her. Unless it is an official schedule like MV filming or BB recording.

“BUY ME FOOD PLEASE!”

kkk. Okay…what do you want?! Aside from me of course! (^----*)

ACKKKK!!! I dunno. RAMYEOOOON!!! I don’t have coke anymore, buy me that too!

Heol. Okay baby.

SARANGHAE!Thank YOU!

Anything for youuuuu~

Kkkk. We’re so stupid. Ppali. Come back homeeeee~

Neeeeehnnnng. Uuuuuuuuuuhhhh.mmmmmjhhhhhmmm. >,<

Pppyooong. You’re being annoying now!

While waiting for him, she decided to play with their cat. Iye is in the Kwon’s family home. She decided to get Cookie n cream as their adopted cat this week. Oh well, these two are just whipped for cats. But Jiyong bows down to a too, and we’re not talking about the animal. BIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHH.

Cookie n cream is a sassy cat, and often scratches her. Jiyong has been telling her, Cookie sees her as an annoying hooman.

WAAAHHH!COME HOME PPALLLI, I got scratched again by cookie!!!!>,<

I TOLD YOU IYE IS BETTER!!!! Jiyong is a loyal IYE-stan. He likes Dara’s cats but Iye is his baby, after her of course.

FIRST OF ALL, WE DO NOT DO THAT TO OUR CATS!!!! THEY’RE MY CHILDREN. I LOVE THEM EQUALLY.

BUT COOKIE hates you babe!!!

T.T you think so?!

BUT JIYONG LOVES YOU…

That cat Jiyong scratches me too.

Ohhh….he bit you last night.

Yeahh.

Where?

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Jiyong bit her down there. BAD CAT JIYONG

Do you want spicy Ramyeon? Or that SARANG 2x spicy Jiyong?

BOTH!!!!!!Come home now, I AM HUNGRY ALREADY.

I thought you missed me.

I miss food too, you ain’t special. Get in line!kekekekek.

Heol!After all we’ve been through…jjjinjaaaaaaaaa?!!!!

Stop texting me and the food please, take care of the food.

How about me?!

Kkkk. Of course, you take care too. I don’t play favorites with cats but don’t tell IYE and the others…YOU ARE MY FAVORITE CAT!!!

Hiihhihhi. Baby wants someeeeee!!!!>:ppppppp

Dara decided not to text him anymore, so he can come home faster. They always play too much anywhere. She changed into an off-shoulder white cotton dress that she got somewhere. She feels like her inner goddess might come out tonight or just to play with her manz who likes her shoulders. She reprimanded him once that her stylist is having a difficulty styling her in GIB when he leaves hickeys on her shoulders. Off-shoulders suit her best.

Anywayssss.

She brewed herself some green tea with spearmint and lemongrass as she waits for him. She made herself comfortable in the sofa, her phone on hand browsing their photos. They have a lot of photos together and time will come she’ll spam the world their photos. “awwwwee. My baby is cute~” she said when she saw Jiyong’s selfie on her phone.

She heard the punching in of the passcode which alerted her.

She skipped through the front door, making her hair flow down her exposed shoulders. “Heyyy…” she heard him.

“Annyeonggg!” she welcomed him and grabbed the bags he’s carrying. Jiyong noticed how she looks extra beautiful tonight. She’s always beautiful anyway but she loves her ahjumma pyjamas. He takes it off anyway but right now it only tells him, his woman wants IT.

“Hold upppp!” he said and pulled her back to kiss her on the lips softly. “You forgot…” he noted how she just smells so good. Her bare shoulders, her fair skin, indeed luckiest man alive.

She giggled, “Sorry! Thank youu!” Dara happily hopped her way through the kitchen to unpack the goodies Jiyong bought. “Have you had dinner… babe?!’ she asked whilst she rummage through the stuff he bought.

“Yess…”

“Ohhh” she sounded disappointed but it’s almost 10 pm already, he was from a meeting and those kinds typically serve food too. She continued to put hot water on her ramyun. While she’s doing that, Jiyong went in their bedroom to change into his comfortable pjs. He came out and Dara was just tapping her fingers on the counter as she waits for her food to be ready. She has that pout, probably sulking because he won’t be eating with her. He’ll eat her later for sure but…

He chuckled, Dara rolled her eyes when she met his teasing eyes then turned her back on him. He rested his hands on her waist and he pressed a chaste kiss on her revealed shoulders. “Jiyoooonggg.”

“I’ll stay with you while you eat…I’m just full!!” he cooed. “Hmmphh!” she replied.

“You smell nice baby.” Dara smirked. Of co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter