Chapter 6: Clocks

Lullabies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: CLOCKS

Here in time,

You are mine;

My heart has not

Sung louder.

I do not know

Why I love you so-----

The clock knows not

Its hour.

Yet it is clear,

To all that’s here,

That time is told

By seeing

Even though

Clocks do not know,

It is the reason

For their being.

Ji Yong has this weird fascination with clocks. Well, for starters he has weird fascination for a lot of things. Clocks can be connected to fate, for him fate is not as deep as many people think it is. He thinks it is as simple as good timing. He thanked his mom for giving birth on 08/18/88,it’s fate, well you know, Ji Yong can be deep and fake deep at the same time. HE is a human with so many dimensions. This is what he was trying to convey through his album, through this world tour. Gdragon is only the crust of his own world. Kwon Ji Yong could be the mantle.

“So, I am your core?” asked Dara. “Ji Yong, it does not sound right.” She knows there is a twist on what he is saying. Boy, Ji Yong have this smirk and that’s when she knew, she’s right. The two can be seen cuddling on his King-sized bed, cuddling after the act, the usual loving couples do.

“Yes, and you know I can always enter that core. I just entered that actually.” Ji Yong thought it was a smart retort because he was smiling, you know his cheeky “no eyes” cutie smile. It was supposed to be irresistible but this time it will not work to Dara.

“Kwon Ji Yong you’re nasty.” That’s the last thing he heard because Dara grabbed the nearest pillow and gave him a beating. Note the ness of the two, and the poor Ai (IYE) just had to witness hoomans in their natural habitat.

His dark room is filled with laughter and some beggings can be heard. “Aigoo, this kid really.” Dara stopped striking the man because she saw the clock is already past 2 am and she must start her day early.

“Yah. MOVE your boney , I need to have some sleep.” Beautiful women and their short tempers. This side of Dara can only be seen by him and some few others. Ji Yong got no choice but to move his , he just remained looking at her as she tries to settle on the bed. Her back facing him, he moved closer to her and secured an arm hugging her, spooning her. Kissing her head, “Goodnight, babe.” He’s trying to find sleep, he’s tired because you know… but he cannot sleep. Dara has been turning, hugging him and he laughed when he heard her snore. Yes, a goddess can snore too. There’s nothing wrong with that. Without knowing it, it’s already 2:45 am.

Since he is bored, he posted the two clocks that read 3:00 on his public Instagram. Then he went out of his bedroom with Ai tailing him, Dara is a light sleeper that’s why when Ai stumbled on something, he grabbed it. “Yah. Your Eomma is sleeping, she needs to rest so you better behave.” Ai can only meow which made Ji Yong smile before letting it go. He opened the fridge and found his vintage wine, he feels like drinking. Pouring the red wine into that crystal glass, he went to look at the windows. The eerie silence of his house and the quiet view of Seoul made him have a deep breath. He overthinks, that’s what he usually does, about life.

Maybe that is his fate, to think because his overthinking can be turned into an art. His music is the product of his random musings. If only Dara is awake she’ll be joining him as they drink wine by the window, talking about love, life and stupidity. Dara likes huge windows because she loves enjoying the view. It’s typical of them to have wine and hangout by the windows, Dara mentioned it once on 2ne1 TV that she drinks alcohol in their balcony or by the window.

He asked her why does she like his windows. She answered it by saying “Because everything seemed so small and simple through here.” Ji Yong and Dara are used to extravagance, it was exciting when they were starting to get money but as they grow old, all they wanted was to be s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter